Subject: [yang-doctors] Welcome Radek as new YANG doctor

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 11:14:13 +0100

Dear all,

It's my pleasure to announce a new YANG doctor: Radek Krejčí.
Radek has been developing libyang and yanglint
See https://github.com/CESNET/libyang:

        Provided Features

      * Parsing (and validating) schemas in YANG format.
      * Parsing (and validating) schemas in YIN format.
      * Parsing, validating and printing instance data in XML format.
      * Parsing, validating and printing instance data in JSON format
        (RFC 7951 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7951>).
      * Manipulation with the instance data.
      * Support for default values in the instance data (RFC 6243
        <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6243>).
      * yanglint
        <https://github.com/CESNET/libyang/blob/master/README.md#yanglint>
        - features rich YANG tool.

    Current implementation covers YANG 1.0 (RFC 6020
    <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6020>) as well as YANG 1.1 (RFC 7950
    <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7950>).

With Radek's help, I've adding the yanglint compiler to 
http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html
Not only Radek resolved some issues with his compiler, but he has been 
comparing the different compiler results, filing issues and warning 
draft authors.

Thanks Radek.

Regards, Benoit