Subject: [yang-doctors] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-02

From: Radek Krejčí <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:33:34 -0700

Reviewer: Radek Krejčí
Review result: Ready with Nits

YANG module:

- add reference to import statements (both imports are from RFC 6021)

- use IETF boilerplate with contact and description with copyright

- cleanup unnecessary comments (such as "address-family" before the
address-family identity, in general those starting with // in typedefs
section)

- keep blank lines before and _after_ section comments (/*** ***/) to
be consistent with other ietf-*-types documents

- timer-multiplier - think about renaming this type. According to the
description, the value should be interpreted as a kind of limit or
threshold, multiplier is not commonly understood as kind of
restriction/limitation, but maybe this is just my personal feeling,
handle this as an input from a reader, not a YANG doctor.

draft:

- section 7.1 Normative references MUST contain references to all the
imported modules, so you are missing references to RFC 6021. You also
SHOULD/MAY add the references to the documents referenced in the
module (such as RFC 4360 and others) to the appropriate Reference
section in the draft.

Radek

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:10:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I actually just read this module as well, and I was wondering about
the 'address-family' identity.  Since it is based on an IANA registry,
should it be in a separate IANA-maintained module, like iana-if-type
in RFC 7224?

/martin

Radek Krejčí <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> yang-doctors mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang-doctors