Subject: [Yang-multicast] Fwd: Call for adoption of draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:10:18 -0800

We're doing an adoption call for this draft which contains pretty much
what the design team has been deciding on. Note that version 02 is
out, so that is what we're considering adopting.

The pim WG is as usual very silent. I hope that you have thoughts on
whether the draft should be adopted or not. If you do, please respond
to the adoption call on the list.Do not respond to this list.

Stig

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Subject: Call for adoption of draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hi

We discussed https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01
at the last pim meeting. We did an adoption call in the room and had 6
in favor and none against. We would like to confirm that we indeed
have consensus for adoption.

Please respond whether you support adoption or not, or with any other
comments you might have.

The adoption call ends in 2 weeks, on January 20th.

Note that this draft contains the pim yang models that the pim YANG
design team has been working on.

Stig

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:08:10 -0800

And I see that the draft passes compilation without issues. 
http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html
Great.

Regards, B.
> _______________________________________________
> Yang-multicast mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang-multicast
> .
>