Subject: [YANG] FW: Invitation: Joint XML Guidelines Discussion

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:56:31 +0100

This came to our attention through the ITU-T NGN Management Focus Group
which I and Bert Wijnen are participating in. 
 
I believe it would be interesting to have somebody from the APPS area,
maybe also from the XML Directorate and YANG team attending. If folks
are interested please let me know, as there is still an open discussion
about the date (either 2/4 or 2/5). 
 
Regards,
 
Dan

________________________________

From: Davis, Nigel (HAL02:QT10) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:13 PM
To: Sidor, Dave (NC1:1A00); *Mak, Leen; *Toche, Christian; Divialle,
Marie (CTF:ZZ00); *Johannessen, Knut; *Fujii, Nobuo; *Kurakova, Tatiana;
*Burkett, Debbie; *Caruso, Francesco; *Garbanati, Linda; Frode Nergard;
*Geipl, Michael; *Ronco, Enrico; *Caryer, Geoff; *Zoicas, Adrian;
*Huang, Shuqiang; *Wang, Zhili; Amit Kleinmann; Magnet, Jerome
(CAR:QT32)
Subject: Invitation: Joint XML Guidelines Discussion

Hi all, 

Apologies for my delay in setting up this meeting (I fear this year has
started as it means to go on!). 

Firstly, Dave Sidor, I would be grateful if you could ensure that this
gets sent to the appropriate distribution(s) to enable the NGNMFG
community to participate in this activity appropriately, I have only
sent this to those who were at the meeting that triggered the discussion
and other parties who have expressed specific interest.

Introduction 
As discussed and agreed at the "Joint Conference Call on Methodology
between ITU-T SG4, 3GPP SA5, TISPAN WG8, TMF mTOP and ATIS TMOC" held
2007-12-12,  I am calling a meeting to discuss "XML guidelines" and to
potentially initiate combined work (study etc) in the area of generation
and refinement of XML guidelines and definitions for application to
management system interfaces.

Important Note 
The meeting was originally planned for Tuesday 5th February and I am
considering keeping to that date, however at this point I will have some
difficulty holding the meeting on 5th February and would prefer to hold
the meeting on Monday 4th February (at the same times as originally
planned). If anyone who feels that they wish to attend can not attend on
Monday 4th Feb I will maintain the original plan of 5th February. I
would request that all interested parties please currently keep
dates/times available and respond to me by end of day 18th January (by
reply to this mail) with respect to your availability on 4th February.
If anyone objects to 4th Feb I will stay with 5th Feb otherwise I will
hold the meeting on 4th Feb. I would be grateful if all interested
parties could respond so I can get an idea of numbers and representation
etc.

Agenda 

*	Introductions 
*	IPR declaration 
*	Brief overview of purpose 
*	Some initial considerations 
*	Next steps 
*	AOB 

Meeting Logistics 

*	Date: 

	*	Either Monday 4th February or Tuesday 5th February (as
discussed above) 

*	Time: 

	*	13:00 GMT - 15:00 GMT 
	*	Local time conversion:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=4&month=2&year=
2008&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=4&month=2&year
=2008&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>  

*	Phone Access Details: 

	*	Number: 

		*	+1-972-684-5262 (US) 
		*	+44-162-843-5262 (UK) 
		*	+33-16-955-2262 (France) 
		*	+49-696-697-1262 (Germany) 
		*	+39-065-152-9162 (Italy) 
		*	+34-91-709-4762 (Spain) 
		*	+61-2-6279-7721 (Australia (Canberra)) 
		*	6-427-5262 (Nortel) 

	*	Access code: 59781# 

*	Webmeeting Access Details 

	*	https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/146470527
<https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/146470527>  
	*	Meeting ID: 146-470-527 

I may need to change the Webmeeting access but will inform you by mail
before the meeting. 

If you have any comments on the above please do not hesitate to contact
me by return of mail or by phone (as below). 

Thanks 

Nigel Davis 
Nortel 
Desk/ip/vm : +44-1279-403978 (ESN 742-3978)
Mobile/vm   : +44-7740-670288 (ESN 748-0288)
Fax               : +44-1279-405904 (ESN 742-5904) 
London Road
Harlow, Essex
CM17 9NA
United Kingdom 
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
YANG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:46:15 -0500

>about the date (either 2/4 or 2/5).

I'll be willing to call in.

Thanks,
 Phil