Subject: [YANG] [[email-masked]: libsmi 0.4.6 released]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:29:07 +0100

Hi,

this might be of interest to some people here...

/js

----- Forwarded message from Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:14:47 +0100
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: libsmi 0.4.6 released
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.17 (2007-11-01)

Hi,

we have just released version 0.4.6 of libsmi. Despite the usual
number of bug fixes, this release contains some new code:

- An implementation of RFC 3780 (the SMIng core) replacing the now
  historic SMIng parser together with an extended API to support
  SMIng.

- An smidump backend which turns SMIv1/SMIv2 modules into YANG
  modules.

It might take some while until package maintainers switch to the
new version. As usual, you can get the source from

ftp://ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/libsmi/libsmi-0.4.6.tar.gz

or the subversion directory directly.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

----- End forwarded message -----
_______________________________________________
YANG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang