Subject: [YANG] YIN schema

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:50:25 +0100

Hi,

I wrote RELAX NG schema for YIN and uploaded it to yang-central (Tools
section). It is a pretty much straightforward translation of the ABNF
syntax and the rules in App. B of the draft. Actually, this grammar is
more precise than the ABNF - it specifies whether the order of
subelements is fixed or arbitrary.

I was able to validate the DHCP example in Emacs/nXML. The nXML mode
with its autocompletion may well be the easiest way for writing YANG
models. :-)

Please let me know if you find any problems. I found few myself - I will
post them in a special mail to this list.

Cheers, Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

_______________________________________________
YANG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang