Subject: RE: Comments on gTLD-MOU Leadership [was: Bob shaws misrepresentation of Jeff williams's comments]

From: Jim Fleming <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:15:59 -0500

On Tuesday, May 12, 1998 10:17 AM, Camillo Pasquariello[SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
<snip>
@
@This writer has seen nothing but a great deal of sincere and
@voluntary, hard work by these folks - coupled with a firm
@dedication to the general health and welfare of the global
@Internet. They have, in my view, put forth well reasoned
@proposals, and have always demonstrated, to me, an openness to
@constructive criticism.
@

Can you give us a URL to the POC discussion mail list archives ?

Can you give us a URL to the e-mail archives of the U.S. Government
contractor named Jon Postel. I assume that all of his communications
for the past few months fall under the "ex parte" rules.

Where are the meeting notes from the recent meetings that Jon Postel
has been holding ?

-
Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.net
IPv8 - Designed for the Rest of the Human Race
AM Radio Stations ---> http://www.DOT.AM