Subject: [104attendees] RIPE Atlas Ambassador in Prague

From: Robert Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 06:16:19 -0400

Hello,

I've very recently become a RIPE Atlas ambassador. Unfortunately I only
have 2 probes to hand out this time. You can learn more abour RIPE
Atlas here:

 https://atlas.ripe.net/about/

The RIPE Atlats team is looking to cover as many AS possible to
increase the diversity of the RIPE Atlas network. If you are
interesting in hosting a probe and can commit to leaving it running
long term, check out RIPEstat to see if your regions is not represented:

 https://stat.ripe.net/

If your AS/regions is not represented or is under-represented, please
contact me off-list with your AS/region and when you are leaving.

-- 
Robert Story
USC Information Sciences Institute <http://www.isi.edu/>

---

From: Robert Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:25:32 -0400

I should have added that you don't need to get a probe from an
Ambassador, you can apply directly to RIPE. More information is here:

 https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-a-host/

And while Probes are meant for home deployment, if you have extra space
in your datacenter, you might consider hosting an Anchor. More
information here:

 https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-an-anchor-host/

Also, if you are interested in becoming an ambassador yourself there is
more information at:

 https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-a-ripe-atlas-ambassador/

Disclosure: I do not work for RIPE, but I do use RIPE Atlas for
personal research.

-- 
Robert Story <http://www.isi.edu/~rstory>
USC Information Sciences Institute <http://www.isi.edu/>