Subject: [104attendees] Request for IETF Guides to help introduce new attendees the ways of the IETF

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 13:02:36 -0700

Good folks,

Thank you bunch to everyone that has contributed to the IETF Guides
(previously the IETF Mentors) program in the past.  I'd love your help
again (or your help for the first time!) for IETF 104.  If you're coming
to Prague and willing to have a few conversations with a new attendee,
please consider volunteering to the IETF Guides program.  We need
experienced guides that have attended 5 or more IETF conferences.

I'm happy to announce, thanks to the hard work of Robert Sparks, an
entirely new website devoted to the IETF Guides program:

  https://guides.ietf.org/

On it you'll find further information about the program, and a link to
the IETF Guides sign-up form: https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide
This new site and form will help us make better matches and allows you
to indicate whether or not to save your profile to make signing up for
IETF 105 easier (your choice).

Thanks again for your support of this well-appreciated program, which is
only successful because of the Guides that make it happen.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
IETF Guides Chair