Subject: [104attendees] Side-Meeting on Decentralized and Usable Privacy (Messaging) -- Fwd: [Medup] Non-WG meeting, Thu 2019-03-28, 18:15-19:30, Tyrolka@Hilton_Prague

From: Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 10:08:28 +0100

Dear IETF 104 attendees

I want to inform you about a side-meeting (outside the official program)
taking place on Thu 2018-03-28, 18:15-19:30 -- in room Tyrolka.

It's on IETF contributions and discussions running on the MEDUP list
(non-Working-Group), which descriptively stands for

"Missing Elements for Decentralized and Usable Privacy"

You can subscribe here: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/MEDUP

It would be nice, though it's optional, if you could show your interest
through this link (a nickname is fine) for that meeting:

https://du7f.koalatux.ch/j8CKncOzQ3r6iM8CLy2tPw

For some more background info, check out this blog post:

https://pep.foundation/blog/ietf-pep-internet-drafts-medup-mailing-list-and-ietf-104-agenda/index.html

An agenda discussing some requirements / use-cases and on drafts
contributed to that mailing list is here:

https://pep.foundation/dev/repos/internet-drafts/file/tip/medup/ietf-104/agenda.txt

Should you have further suggestions, feel free to discuss them on the
[email-masked] mailing list directly with us.

Greets

Hernani

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Medup] Non-WG meeting, Thu 2019-03-28, 18:15-19:30,
Tyrolka@Hilton_Prague
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 23:09:17 +0100 (CET)
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MEDUP ML <[email-masked]>

Dear MEDUP-List

Please be informed that we will have a MEDUP Non-WG Meeting during the
IETF-104 in Prague. You can find the draft agenda below, while any
updates to this agenda will be published on:

https://pep.foundation/dev/repos/internet-drafts/raw-file/tip/medup/ietf-104/agenda.txt

To get an idea how many people intend to participate, we would
appreciate, if you let us know via:

  https://du7f.koalatux.ch/j8CKncOzQ3r6iM8CLy2tPw (this is optional)

After the meeting there will we a short demonstration of running code
for those who are interested in (same meeting room).

Afterwards, we'll most likely continue discussions in a bar nearby. Feel
free to join us for a beer or two!

Looking forward to meet in Prague!

All the best,
 Hernani & Bernie

----

Draft agenda, IETF-104, Prague (Tyrolka room, Thu 2019-03-28, 18:15-19:30)

* Opening / Agenda Bashing [5min / chairs ]
* Introduction to MEDUP / pEp [10 min / Bernie]
* Problem Statement and Use Cases (High Level Overview) [10 min / Irakils]
* Document Status [3 min each]
  o draft-birk-pep-03 [Hernani]
  o draft-marques-pep-email-03 (if available) [Hernani]
  o draft-luck-lamps-pep-header-protection-01) [Claudio]
  o draft-birk-pep-trustwords-03 [Bernie]
  o draft-marques-pep-handshake-02 (if available) [Hernani]
  o draft-marques-pep-rating-01 [Hernani]
* Open Issues [Bernie, Hernani]
* Next Steps [5 min / chairs]
* Open Mic

(Last change: 2019-03-22 // rev: 03)

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology

-- 
MEDUP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/medup