Subject: [108all] IETF 108 Internet Draft Submission Cut-off Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:20:31 -0700

IETF 108
Online
July 27-31, 2020
Hosted By: Ericsson

IETF 108 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

Internet Draft Deadline:

      Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00)
      is today, Monday, July 13th by UTC 23:59. Please feel free to
      upload drafts using the upload submissions tool found below:
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

Standard Registration Deadline

       REMINDER: The Standard rate deadline for registration is, Monday, July 20th.
       Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
       Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/
       
       NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Standard  
       registration fee is $280 USD until Monday, July 20th at UTC 23:59.
       After July 20th at UTC 23:59 the registration fee will be $330 USD.

Fee Waivers

	The IETF provides fee waivers for the IETF 108 meeting to support those
	for whom the registration fee represents a barrier to participation.
	Please respect this and only request a fee waiver if that applies to
	you. If you need to request a fee waiver, you can do so at
	https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/108-registration-fee-waiver/.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
contact: [email-masked]