Subject: [108all] IETF 108 Standard Registration Deadline Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:13:19 -0700

IETF 108
Online
July 27-31, 2020
Hosted By: Ericsson

IETF 108 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
Register online at: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

Standard Registration Deadline

       REMINDER: The Standard rate deadline for registration is, today, July 20th.
       Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
       Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/
       
       NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Standard  
       registration fee is $280 USD until UTC 23:59 today, July 20th.
       After July 20th at UTC 23:59 the registration fee will be $330 USD.

Fee Waivers

	The IETF provides fee waivers for the IETF 108 meeting to support those
	for whom the registration fee represents a barrier to participation.
	Please respect this and only request a fee waiver if that applies to
	you. If you need to request a fee waiver, you can do so at
	https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/108-registration-fee-waiver/.
    
        Thank you to our Fee Waiver sponsors, Google, Fastly and Futurewei!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
contact: [email-masked].