Subject: [111all] IETF 111 Gather and a Scavenger Hunt!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:31:25 -0700

IETF 111 isn't taking place in San Francisco, but we still have an IETF 
meeting venue — just a virtual one! 

Please visit https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf for our 111 
Gather space. The password is 'notewell'.

In order to encourage you to explore the virtual meeting venue, we've 
created an IETF 111 scavenger hunt! 

Visit https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/111/game/ for instructions and 
the list of clues. A new bonus daily clue will be added to Gather each 
day.

- Second Prize (10 winners): To be eligible for Second Prize, you must 
  find at least 6 clues (this can be any combination of persistent and 
  bonus daily clues)
- Grand Prize (5 winners): To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must 
  find all 10 clues (5 persistent clues + all 5 of the bonus daily 
  clues)

Aren't sure how to get started in Gather? We created a short video for 
IETF 110 to help you find your way around [1] and, while some things 
have changed (the look-and-feel is different, as is space password) most 
information is still relevant. (Please note: The password for IETF 111 
is 'notewell'.)

Have a productive IETF 111 meeting week and we hope to see you around 
Gather!

IETF Secretariat

[1] https://youtu.be/ZjvNU8oyq3U