Subject: [16ng] WGLC Status: draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals & draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-link-model-analysis

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:47:21 +0900

Folks, 

[chair hat-on]

A couple of deliverables have gone through 2 weeks WGLC.

o draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals: expired on October 31

o draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-link-model-analysis: expired on October 26

As shown in our agenda, the goal of those deliverables in the
67-IETF are ready for the IESG. For that, obviously we need 
more comments and feedbacks on both.

REMIND: lack of discussion does not represent positive support.
If there is no expression of support for moving the document
forward during the WGLC, the document WILL NOT BE ADVANCED
to the IESG. So, please respond to these WGLC although our 
official WGLC expired. If you tend to accept those documents to
be advanced without change, please respond with a simple
acknowledgement on the list, so that support for the document
can be assessed.

Thanks in advance and see you in San Diego.

[chair hat-off]

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.
_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng