Subject: [16ng] Call for comments on draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-00

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:45:35 +0900

Folks,

This is a second round after WGLC. As promised, we are soliciting the
review of 16ng folks on the 16ng problem statement document. In
parallel, a couple of experts will review it very carefully. Then, it
will be ready for the IESG submission following the quality of the
revision.

The latest version can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-00.txt

This call will end on November 17 (Pacific Time)

Thanks in advance.

-- 

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.
_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng