Subject: [16ng] IETF67 - Welcome to San Diego 16ng

From: Tim Thome <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:19:56 -0800

Welcome to San Diego 16ng members.

I¹ve been in San Diego since 1991, so if there is anything I can do to help
out with information on the area, please let me know.

As a self-introduction:

Tim Thome - Systems Design Engineer, Senior Staff
KYOCERA Telecommunications Research Corporation
San Diego, CA

I participate in 3GPP2, IEEE 802.16 (Observer, member on next 802P Plenary
in Dallas next week), and of course here in IETF  with extensive interest
in SIP/SIMPLE/ECRIT/GEOPRIV and most recently in 16ng.

Background  I¹ve been primarily involved in CDMA data services and OTASP,
along with SMS/EMS (long story). This is since 1996, with the initial
deployment of CDMA in North America, and subsequent deployments of these
services on top of IS95 and IS2000. Most recently, I¹ve been involved with
3GPP2 LAC/MAC layer standards development for IS856 Revision C concurrently
with my efforts in IEEE 802.16 Network Management, Maintenance, and Relay
Working Groups.

My goals within the 16ng  To contribute to discussion and learn from the
collective team membership.

Thanks!

Tim
_______________________________________________
16ng mailing list
[email-masked]
http://eeca16.sogang.ac.kr/mailman/listinfo/16ng