Subject: [16NG] 73rd IETF scheduled

From: "Daniel Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:41:26 +0900

fyi....

*TUESDAY, November 18, 2008 *

*1520-1700 Afternoon Session II *
Meeting RoomINT16ng <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/16ng-charter.html>IP
over IEEE 802.16 Networks WG Meeting
RoomINTdnsext<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dnsext-charter.html>DNS
Extensions WG Meeting
RoomOPSmboned<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mboned-charter.html>MBONE
Deployment WG Meeting
RoomRAIsimple<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/simple-charter.html>SIP
for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions WG Meeting RoomRTG
forces <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/forces-charter.html>Forwarding and
Control Element Separation WG Meeting
RoomRTGroll<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/roll-charter.html>Routing
Over Low power and Lossy networks WG Meeting
RoomSECkrb-wg<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/krb-wg-charter.html>Kerberos
WG

-- 
Daniel Park [at] Samsung Electronics
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
_______________________________________________
16NG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/16ng