Subject: [3gpp-ietf-coord] 3GPP/IETF Coordination Meeting @IETF#103

From: Georg Mayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 10:47:00 +0100

Hello,

the 3GPP/IETF coordination meeting will take place as usual at
the upcoming IETF#103 meeting, here are the details:

Date:      Monday, November 5th

Time:     12:45 - 13:45  -- during lunch break (which starts
12:20, ends 13:50)

Room:    Apartment 3 on the 9th floor

Topics so far:

1) Review of 3GPP dependencies on IETF drafts, see a full list
here: https://whatthespec.net/3gpp/ietfdependenciesfull.html

2) Status of IANA port assignments for 3GPP -- I guess we will
have another discussion on this during the meeting

3) AOB

If you have anything to add on this agenda, please let me know.

If you think this meeting would be of interest for anybody not on
this list then please feel free to forward this mail.

Looking forward to see you all in Bangkok!

Save travels & cheers,

Georg

--
Georg Mayer
3GPP CT Chairman
HUAWEI Technologies
Mobile: +43 699 1900 5758