Subject: [6lo] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-00.txt]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:50:05 +0200

Dear WG members,

We have just posted the very first version of a new I-D entitled "IPv6
over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy Mesh Networks".

If time and other agenda constraints permit, we will be glad to present
this document in Yokohama.

Comments will be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Carles (on behalf of all coauthors)

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-00.txt
From:    [email-masked]
Date:    Mon, October 19, 2015 3:52 pm
To:      "Seyed Mahdi Darroudi" <[email-masked]>
         "Seyed Mahdi Darroudi" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
         "Teemu Savolainen" <[email-masked]>
         "Teemu Savolainen" <[email-masked]>
         "Carles Gomez" <[email-masked]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh
Revision:	00
Title:		IPv6 over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy Mesh Networks
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-00

Abstract:
   draft-ietf-6lo-btle describes the adaptation of 6LoWPAN techniques to
   enable IPv6 over Bluetooth low energy networks that follow the star
   topology.  However, recent Bluetooth specifications allow the
   formation of extended topologies as well.  This document defines how
   IPv6 is transported over Bluetooth low energy mesh networks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat