Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:06:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Considerations for IPv6 over Networks of Resource-Constrained Nodes
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses how a number of privacy threats apply to
   technologies designed for IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained
   nodes, and provides advice to protocol designers on how to address
   such threats in IPv6-over-foo adaptation layer specifcations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/