Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:53:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks 
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Jerry Martocci
                          Carl Neilson
                          Stuart Donaldson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Master-Slave/Token-Passing (MS/TP) is a medium access control method
   for the RS-485 physical layer, which is used extensively in building
   automation networks.  This specification defines the frame format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/