Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:02:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Considerations for IPv6 Adaptation Layer Mechanisms
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document discusses how a number of privacy threats apply to
   technologies designed for IPv6 over various link layer protocols, and
   provides advice to protocol designers on how to address such threats
   in adaptation layer specifications for IPv6 over such links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/