Subject: [6lo] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-10

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:06:26 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for <draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-10.txt>.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just
like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve
them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more
details on the INT Directorate, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/.

This draft looks good for me, with only a small Nit. However, I am not an IoT
expert, therefore, a review from IoTDir is necessary. I also recommend a review
from 6lowpan expert, particularly  Pascal Thubert, if it is practise.

'ECMA-340' is defined in reference section, but not quoted in the document.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: 최영환 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 06:13:23 +0000

Dear Sheng Jiang,

Thanks for your comments.
I put the reference of ECMA-340 in introduction section of the next draft (-11).

Best regards,
Younghwan Choi

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Intdir early review of draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-10

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for <draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-10.txt>.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more details on the INT Directorate, see https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/intdir/about/.

This draft looks good for me, with only a small Nit. However, I am not an IoT expert, therefore, a review from IoTDir is necessary. I also recommend a review from 6lowpan expert, particularly  Pascal Thubert, if it is practise.

Regards,

Sheng