Subject: [6lo] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-13.txt> (IPv6 Backbone Router) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:59:58 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document: -
'IPv6 Backbone Router'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC 6775 and RFC 8505 in order to enable proxy
   services for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery by Routing Registrars called
   Backbone Routers.  Backbone Routers are placed along the wireless
   edge of a Backbone, and federate multiple wireless links to form a
   single MultiLink Subnet.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3050/