Subject: [6lo] 6lo session at IETF 111?

From: Shwetha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:39:37 +0530

Dear WG,

We (6lo chairs) are currently in the process of deciding whether to
request a slot for a 6lo session at IETF 111.

Should any of you want to suggest any 6lo-related topics to be discussed
in a potential 6lo session at IETF 111, please let us know no later than
the 10th of June at 23:59 (UTC).

Thanks,
Carles and Shwetha

---

From: "Liguangpeng (Roc, Network Technology Laboratory)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:55:02 +0000

Hi Chairs,

I am working on an I-D about optimization of IP packet transmission over LLN. It will be ready before submission deadline of IETF 111. So, I hope I can get 15 minutes to present the draft during IETF 111. If people are interested in it, maybe another 10 minutes would be better for discussion.

Thanks,
Guangpeng Li

From: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Shwetha
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 11:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>; Carles Gomez Montenegro <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6lo] 6lo session at IETF 111?

Dear WG,

Thanks,
Carles and Shwetha