Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 01:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks (6lo) Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of IPv6 over constrained
   node networks (6lo) and provides practical deployment examples.  In
   addition to IEEE Std 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such
   as ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), Bluetooth Low Energy, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC,
   and PLC are used as examples.  The document targets an audience who
   would like to understand and evaluate running end-to-end IPv6 over
   the constrained node networks for local or Internet connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/