Subject: [6lo] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Liaison Statement from SC 41/WG 7 on the new work items for underwater network"

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 17:03:19 -0700

All,

Just as an FYI (no formal liaison reply is required, I believe) this
statement was received.

Mostly it discusses underwater DTN, however "...attachment-2.pdf" discusses
connecting with IP-based IoT networks and an addressing (protocol)
translation function from IPv4/v6 to the underwater 16-bit addressing
scheme.  This made me think some folks here might be interested.

Cheers,
-Erik

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 11:56 AM
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "Liaison Statement from SC 41/WG 7 on the
new work items for underwater network"
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>, The IESG <
[email-masked]>, Jooran Lee <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]

Title: Liaison Statement from SC 41/WG 7 on the new work items for
underwater network
Submission Date: 2021-07-19
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1750/
Please reply by 2021-08-16
From: Soo Park <[email-masked]>
To: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Cc: The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>,Jooran Lee <[email-masked]>,The IESG <
[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts:
Purpose: For comment

Body:
Attachments:

    Interworking between heterogeneous underwater networks based on
underwater

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-07-19-isoiec-jtc-1sc-41wg-7-ietf-liaison-statement-from-sc-41wg-7-on-the-new-work-items-for-underwater-network-attachment-1.pdf

    SC41WG7N001_Liaison Statement from SC41 WG7 on the new work items for
underwater network

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-07-19-isoiec-jtc-1sc-41wg-7-ietf-liaison-statement-from-sc-41wg-7-on-the-new-work-items-for-underwater-network-attachment-2.pdf

    SC41WG7N001_Liaison Statement from SC41 WG7 on the new work items for
underwater network

https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-07-19-isoiec-jtc-1sc-41wg-7-ietf-liaison-statement-from-sc-41wg-7-on-the-new-work-items-for-underwater-network-attachment-3.pdf