Subject: [6lowpan] Dinner Wed night - Merry Ploughboys

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:16:33 +0100

Dear 6lowpanners,

I am arranging a dinner for 6lowpaners (OK, rollers too) Wed night right 
after the plenary at a famous music pub called the Merry Ploughboys. It 
is just 15 min away by taxi and has a dinner followed by traditional 
music and dance. See www.mpbpub.com.

If you are interested please send me a binding solicitation to my 
unicast address by the end of tomorrow's 6lowpan session and I will ack you.

Right now I have a 12 person table reserved. So far 4 people have shown 
tentative interest. They said they still have plenty of space so if tons 
of people want to go it is no problem.

Details:

Taxis leave at 7.15 PM (dinner start time is strict) from in front of 
the Citywest. 20 EUR/taxi and they fit up to 6 people each, so cheap.

The music is done at around 10.30 PM, so we'll take taxis back to the 
citywest. Those who are staying in the city can take a taxi directly 
there (20 minutes to downtown).

Everyone pays their own share of the taxi and bill, so probably good to 
take some cash. Although they take credit card as well.

- Zach

-- 
Zach Shelby | Head of Research | +358 40 7796297
Sensinode Ltd.   www.sensinode.com
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan