Subject: [6lowpan] New Version of commissioning/bootstrapping protocol in 6lowpan is published (draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-02.txt)

From: "Ki-Hyung Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:50:51 +0900

Hello, lowpanners,

A new version of commissioning/bootstrapping protocol in 6lowpan is
published.
It contains a bootstrapping protocol for exchanging bootstrapping
information with a bootstrapping server.
Please take a look at it and give us your feedback.

Abstract

   The commisioning process defines the startup procedure executed by
   any 6LoWPAN device.  This document defines the startup procedure that
   should be followed by a 6LoWPAN device in any open or secured
   network.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg21397.html

-- 
Ki-Hyung Kim (김기형, 金起亨)
Associate Professor, Ajou University, Korea,  http://www.6lowpan.net
Tel: +82-31-219-2433, Cel: +82-10-4760-2551
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan