Subject: [6lowpan] Call for agenda items for Dublin meeting

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:16:56 +0200

Lowpanners,

we need to set up the meeting agenda for Dublin (currently scheduled
for Tue, Jul 29, 0900 to 1130).  If you wish to have agenda time at
that meeting, please send an agenda request to the chairs, before July
16th 12:00 UTC.

We would like to focus the meeting on the six work items in our new
charter, with a little time set aside for new work that falls outside
of our current charter as well as our coordination with other WGs, if
needed.  As always, you should have an objective for the discussion
resulting from your agenda item, such as the resolution of issues that
haven't been possible to resolve on the mailing list; mere updates on
your draft are fine (as they are likely to generate useful discussion
of what was updated), but should be quite limited in time.

Please tell us:

-- Presentation Title, Name of presenter
-- References to relevant Internet-Draft(s)
-- Objective you want to achieve
-- Requested amount of time in minutes

By the way, I'll need your slides by Jul 28 10:00 UTC (last minute
changes will be possible till Jul 29 06:00 UTC).

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan