Subject: [6lowpan] Call for agenda items for Dublin meeting

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:16:56 +0200

Lowpanners,

we need to set up the meeting agenda for Dublin (currently scheduled
for Tue, Jul 29, 0900 to 1130).  If you wish to have agenda time at
that meeting, please send an agenda request to the chairs, before July
16th 12:00 UTC.

We would like to focus the meeting on the six work items in our new
charter, with a little time set aside for new work that falls outside
of our current charter as well as our coordination with other WGs, if
needed.  As always, you should have an objective for the discussion
resulting from your agenda item, such as the resolution of issues that
haven't been possible to resolve on the mailing list; mere updates on
your draft are fine (as they are likely to generate useful discussion
of what was updated), but should be quite limited in time.

Please tell us:

-- Presentation Title, Name of presenter
-- References to relevant Internet-Draft(s)
-- Objective you want to achieve
-- Requested amount of time in minutes

By the way, I'll need your slides by Jul 28 10:00 UTC (last minute
changes will be possible till Jul 29 06:00 UTC).

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: "Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:24:11 +0900

Dear Chairmen,

I would like to ask slots for two drafts:

1. 6LoWPAN use-case
  - Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
  - draft-ekim-6lowpan-scenarios-03
   (6LoWPAN applicability has been updated)

2. 6LoWPAN routing requirments
  - Problem Statement and Requirements for 6LoWPAN Mesh Routing
  - draft-dokaspar-6lowpan-routreq-06
   (Problem statement, routing parameters, some requirements have been
updated to meet the chartered text.
    Overally touched to see the view point of specific 6LoWPAN
features considering
    both route-over and mesh-under as charter text says.
    but forgot to change 'Abstract' so that abstract is now staying
'mesh-under', but main text is not.)

I would like to discuss the updated documents and if WG thinks it's
good for WG docs as both documents are in the scope of rechartered
item.

Any comments are welcome on the two drafts.

Thanks,

-eunah

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:06:46 +0200

I now have uploaded a draft agenda to

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/6lowpan.txt

We need to fill in the <who>s, and add any missing agenda items.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: "Ki-Hyung Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:03:09 +0900

Dear Chairman
This is Ki-Hyung Kim.

Could I request presentation slots for the following drafts?

1)  "Commissioning in 6lowpan" (draft-daniel-6lowpan-commissioning-02) for
the bootstrapping item in the new charter.
2)  "6lowpan Management Information Base" (draft-daniel-lowpan-mib-01) for
the 6lowpan Architecture item in the charter as a management architecture of
6lowpan.

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Ki-Hyung Kim (김기형, 金起亨)
Associate Professor, Ajou University, Korea,  http://www.6lowpan.net
Tel: +82-31-219-2433, Cel: +82-10-4760-2551
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:29:31 +0200

A revised agenda is at:

Note that, as expected, we are bursting at the seams (we are already  
overtime); I still decided we should accommodate two Monday drafts  
from Jonathan because they seem very pertinent to the WG's work items.

If I have missed anyone, please tell.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:23:18 +0100

An updated agenda is at:

and a first version of the consolidated slides is at:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/slides/6lowpan-0.pdf

KHK, SC, EN, CW, consider yourself reminded that I need your slides :-)

See you all tomorrow morning!

Gruesse, Carsten