Subject: [6lowpan] Resending my request for the chairs ...

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:28:38 +0200

6lowpan chairs, 

Two questions ...

1) about draft-hui-6lowpan-hc-01. Then was a discussion to adopt it as a WG
document and then nothing ...

2. Produce "6LoWPAN Improved Header Compression" to describe mechanisms
to allow enhancements to the 6LoWPAN headers. Specifically this
Document will describe compression of addresses that are not link-local.
Additionally
this document may include other enhancements or optimizations of the HC1 or
HC2
6LoWPAN headers.
This document will be a proposed standard.

2) about draft-ekim-6lowpan-scenarios-03. Isn¹t the ID ready for WG adoption
according to the new charter:

5. Produce "Use Cases for 6LoWPAN" to define, for a small set of
applications with sufficiently unique requirements, how 6LoWPANs can
solve those requirements, and which protocols and configuration
variants can be used for these scenarios. The use cases will cover
protocols for transport, application layer, discovery, configuration
and commissioning.
This document will be informational.

Thanks.

JP.
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:22:09 +0200

Resending again.

Thanks.

JP.

------ Forwarded Message
From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:28:38 +0200
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6lowpan] Resending my request for the chairs ...

6lowpan chairs, 

Two questions ...

Thanks.

JP.

------ End of Forwarded Message