Subject: [6lowpan] draft-ekim-6lowpan-scenarios-03

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:43:29 +0200

Dear WG chairs,

Since we¹ve been discussing
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ekim-6lowpan-scenarios-03.txt  for
a while and it is now part of the charter,

4. As a separate Internet Draft, "6LoWPAN Routing Requirements" will
describe 6LoWPAN-specific requirements on routing protocols used in
6LoWPANs, addressing both the "route-over" and "mesh-under" approach.
This
document will be created and owned by this working group but is
expected to
be reviewed by the ROLL WG.
This document will be informational.

Is it a good time to poll for WG document adoption ?

Thanks.

JP.
_______________________________________________
6lowpan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lowpan