Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #25: Choosing the best default router

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:37:43 -0000

#25: Choosing the best default router
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:              
Component:  nd                  |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in -03

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/25#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>