Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #21: Architecture section

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:38:27 -0000

#21: Architecture section
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix           
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Not needed. 6lowpan general terminology and ND terminology seperated in
 nd-03.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>