Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #72: Host ARO behaviour on failure

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:19:56 -0000

#72: Host ARO behaviour on failure
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Fixed in nd-10

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/72#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>