Subject: [6lowpan] #78: Improve R12

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:07:25 -0000

#78: Improve R12
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dokaspar.ietf@…          |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements     |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 R12: the requirement shall distinguish nomadicity of hosts, and dynamic
 hosts re-join from network to network (would a make-before-break mechanism
 be required here?) that are all related to reachability from routing state
 adaptation resulting from topological/spatial changes. The paragraph shall
 also provide for characteristic MTBF value(s) (of nodes in particular) for
 the latter.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/78>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>