Subject: [6lowpan] #74: Neighbor cache full error

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:50:27 -0000

#74: Neighbor cache full error
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Suggestion from Joseph Reddy:

 Add a new failure status code for the NA ( "neighbor cache at
 capacity" ). This will be used if the 6LR has a full neighbor table
 and cannot allow another host to register through it. The host can
 then attempt registration through another 6LR.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/74>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>

---

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:52:12 -0000

#74: Neighbor cache full error
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 New error code added to ARO in nd-10.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/74#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>