Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #71: Clarify RS variables

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:02:25 -0000

#71: Clarify RS variables
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  samitac@…             
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                        
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix               
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 - Decided not to define a DELAY variable

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/71#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>