Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #69: Add term 6LoWPAN Node (6LN)

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:22:43 -0000

#69: Add term 6LoWPAN Node (6LN)
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:        
Component:  nd                  |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Term added in nd-10.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/69#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>