Subject: Re: [6lowpan] #73: Bootrapping example

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:43:27 -0000

#73: Bootrapping example
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  samitac@…             
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                        
Component:  nd                  |      Version:                        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Added to nd-10

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/73#comment:1>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>