Subject: [6lowpan] #77: Improve relation to R01

From: "6lowpan issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:54:00 -0000

#77: Improve relation to R01
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dokaspar.ietf@…          |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:     
Component:  routing-requirements     |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:     
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 R01: The requirement of making routing state number and size independent
 of the number of hosts is perfectly valid; however, the goal toward
 "routing protocol of low computational complexity in time and resources"
 combined with R10 "scalability in terms of number of reachable end-points"
 shall be better taken into account when specifying requirements such as
 R04, R05, R06, and R09.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lowpan/trac/ticket/77>
6lowpan <http://tools.ietf.org/6lowpan/>