Subject: [6tisch-security] 6tisch security call

From: "Michael Richardson (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:53:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Michael Richardson ([email-masked]) invites you to participate
in the Doodle poll "6tisch security call."

This is a weekly call for the 6tisch security design team.
  When
answering, please say "YES" if you can make >=2 meetings/month.
 
Please answer, "Maybe" if you can make >=1 meetings/month, and "NO" to
a time if you would never use it.
  While a SINGLE week (next week) is
listed, please consider it to be repeating every week.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/y8vgcnxca5dychke?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Michael Richardson
to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Michael Richardson" has invited
you to participate in the Doodle poll "6tisch security call."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich