Subject: [6tisch] Milestones changed for 6tisch WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:34:49 -0800

Changed milestone "WG to adopt IEEE802.15.4e TSCH overview", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt 6TiSCH architecture", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt 6TiSCH minimal configuration", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH TSCH draft to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt 6top draft(s)", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt 6TiSCH data model for CoAP", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG to adopt 6TiSCH terminology", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit YANG data model in 6top draft for
preliminary OPSDIR review", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 6TiSCH architecture for preliminary SECDIR
review", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH minimal configuration
to the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6top draft(s) to the IESG",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH data model for CoAP to
the IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH TSCH to the IESG", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH terminology to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of 6TiSCH architecture to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Evaluate WG progress, propose new charter to the
IESG", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "6TiSCH Minimal and 6top draft(s) in RFC publication
queue", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "6TiSCH architecture and terminology in RFC
publication queue", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/charter/