Subject: [6tisch] FW: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04 and draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03 WAS:RE: Restconf-04 and YANG-Patch-03 drafts available

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:39:50 +0000

From: Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: jeudi 5 février 2015 16:33
To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert); ext Thomas Watteyne
Subject: FW: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04 and
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03 WAS:RE: Restconf-04 and YANG-Patch-03
drafts available

FYI (please forward to 6tisch)

From: Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich) 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04 and
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03 WAS:RE: Restconf-04 and YANG-Patch-03
drafts available

Dear NETCONF WG,

we hereby issue a WG Last Call for 3 weeks for the drafts below: 

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04 

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03 

Please review and send your comments to the NETCONF WG mailing list by
February 26, 2015 EOB PT. 

The related draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library will follow with LC as soon as
the remaining two issues are solved 

(see http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library).

RESTCONF documents are planned to publish as standard track documents.

As RESTCONF is a major protocol we expect a detailed and thorough review
within NETCONF WG but also by the related WGs before publishing.

Therefore the WGLC is planned for 3 weeks and APP, INT and RTG area ADs will
be informed as well as Core, I2rs, 6lo, and 6tisch WGs are invited to
review.

Please state explicitly that you have read/reviewed and whether you support
the publication.

Please indicate also if you plan to implement or have already implementation
experience with RESTCONF.

Thank you,

Mehmet and Mahesh

From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Ersue,
Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Netconf] Restconf-04 and YANG-Patch-03 drafts available

All,

1 YANG patch and 9 Restconf issues have been solved and provided in the
drafts below. 

These issues have been set to the status Review
(https://github.com/netconf-wg/restconf/issues).

Please check and comment on the drafts below before we go to WGLC soon:

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-04 

 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03>
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-patch-03 

Regards, 
Mehmet