Subject: [6tisch] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05.txt> (Using IEEE802.15.4e TSCH in an IoT context: Overview, Problem Statement and Goals) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 15:28:16 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE
802.15.4e WG (6tisch) to consider the following document:
- 'Using IEEE802.15.4e TSCH in an IoT context: Overview, Problem
   Statement and Goals'
  <draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-02-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the IEEE802.15.4e TSCH MAC protocol in the context of LLNs.
   The set of goals enumerated in this document form an initial set
   only.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.