Subject: [6tsch] Agenda for call on Feb 22nd

From: Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:44:18 +0100

Hi:

Please find topics for tomorrow's call:

- Status on Orlando meetings 5mn

- Update on  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-01
- discussion on the draft  15 mn

- time sync. Summary of last week discussion. Talk on the multiroot
case (over a shared backbone). Also, start discussing a model if the
backbone is 802.1 TSN - 20 minute
deterministic ethernet.

- Drafts to come. Archi with Pascal and 6tus with Qin and Xavi.
Discuss Table of Content, agree on Authors. 2*10 minutes

Please let me know if you wish to add items to this list,

cheers,

Pascal

Webex info:

Topic: 6TSCH
Date: Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, February 6, 2013 to Wednesday,
January 1, 2014
Time: 6:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Meeting Number: 208 637 158
Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the meeting online(Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=216468952&UID=481905242&PW=NOTY1ZDgxMWJj&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: sixtus
4. Click "Join".
5. If the meeting includes a teleconference, follow the instructions
that appear on your screen.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-525-6800
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:208 637 158

CCP:+14085256800x208637158#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

-- 
Pascal

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:57:49 -0800

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Slides for call on Feb 22nd
From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:57:49 -0800

Hello,

we've prepared some slides to guide the discussion on the draft we are 
working on. We have not been able to submit the draft as IETF closed 
draft-00 submission until the 11th of March. However the draft already 
includes what is on these slides.

webex tomorrow!
X.

---

From: "Norman Finn (nfinn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:05:12 +0000

Attached are a few slides about 802.1 and TSN.  Don't know if we'll get to
them or not, but either way, they may be of interest.

-- Norm

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:44 AM
To: IETF 6TSCH <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6tsch] Agenda for call on Feb 22nd

>- Update on  
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-01
>1. Go to 
>https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=216468952&UID=481905242&PW=NOT
>Y1ZDgxMWJj&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
>_______________________________________________
>6tsch mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tsch

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:32:16 +0000

That's perfect Norman;

How much time do you need? 

I have a block of 20 minutes on the agenda for the various time sync / deterministic issues, and I expect that the status on other issues will take 5 to 10 minutes. 

We can stretch that block if you need.

Cheers,

Pascal

________________________________________
De : [email-masked] [[email-masked]] de la part de Norman Finn (nfinn)
Date d'envoi : vendredi 22 février 2013 02:05
À : Pascal Thubert; IETF 6TSCH
Objet : Re: [6tsch] Agenda for call on Feb 22nd

-- Norm

---

From: "Norman Finn (nfinn)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:19:20 +0000

It's also up to you.  15 minutes would be perfectly adequate.  10 if
necessary.

-- Norm

-----Original Message-----
From: Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013 00:32 AM
To: Norman Finn <[email-masked]>, Pascal Thubert
<[email-masked]>, IETF 6TSCH <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE : [6tsch] Agenda for call on Feb 22nd

>I have a block of 20 minutes on the agenda for the various time sync /
>deterministic issues, and I expect that the status on other issues will
>take 5 to 10 minutes.
>