Subject: [6tsch] List of documents

From: Charles Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:23:48 +0100

Dear group

Does this group have a web page,or is there some other place to look for 
IDs etc?

-- 
Regards - Charles Palmer
Project Hydra Project Manager - Acute Technology Limited
Woodthorpe, Calver Road, Baslow, Derbyshire, DE45 1RR, United Kingdom
Mob: +44 (0)7977 577 627    Skype: Acutetech
Email: [email-masked] Web: http://projecthydra.info

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 00:04:21 -0700

Charles,

Absolutely. We are in the process of becoming a working group, but until
that point, we don't have an official group page on the IETF. In the
meantime, everything we have produced so far is at
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/. There, you'll find the minutes of our webex
calls and in-person meetings, our draft charter, the 4 I-D we have
published so far, and 2 more in-progress I-Ds.

Thomas

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Charles Palmer <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 6tsch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tsch
>
>