Subject: [6tsch] comments on Minimal 6TiSCH draft

From: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 04:55:07 +0800

Hi Xavi and all,

I have just read the Minimal 6TiSCH draft at
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic/src. Here are my
comments.

Typos:

(1) In section 2,  “2. Minimal schedule” => “2. Minimal schedule
configuration”

(2) In section 2.2, “has a bitmap of cell options assigned.”  => “has a
bitmap of cell options assigned, named LinkOption.”

(3) In section 3.2, “Frame and Link IE” => “Frame and Cell IE”

(4) In section 5.3, “The Slot and Link IE contains the ASN and 1 Byte field
named Join Priority.” => “The Sync IE contains the ASN and 1 Byte field
named Join Priority.”

Questions:

(1) In section 5.1, ETX is a measure for calculating OF, or a OF?

(2) need some sentences about how to set DAGRank to Join Priority.

In IEEE802.15.4e, table 52b, Range of Join Priority is 0x0000~0x03ff. I’m
not sure if it is a fixed range. If yes, we need to do something or say
something in the draft.

Thanks

Qin

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana Guillen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:13:30 -0700

Hi Qin,

thanks for the comments! I will review the document accordingly.
as regards to 2) I agree. I will add a setence

as regards to 1) yes, 5.1 should state the OF instead of ETX.. e.g

An example RPL objective function is the OF Zero as described in
Section 7.1 and RFC6552.

thanks!
X

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Qin Wang <[email-masked]> wrote:

> (4) In section 5.3, “The Slot and Link IE contains the ASN and 1 Byte
> field named Join Priority.” => “The Sync IE contains the ASN and 1 Byte
> field named Join Priority.”
>
> Questions:
>
> _______________________________________________
> 6tsch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tsch
>
>