Subject: [6tsch] Agenda webex 20 September 2013

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:22:48 -0700

All,

The proposed agenda for the 6TiSCH call is:

   - Administrivia [4min]
   - Approval agenda
      - Approval minutes last call
      - cut-off dates
      - update draft architecture [Pascal]
   - Update minimal draft [Xavi] [15min]
      - See latest version at
      https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic/src
   - models [Pascal] [15min]
      - data
      - information
      - interaction
   - discussion model draft [Maria Rita,Pouria,Raghuram,Qin] [25min]
      - overview Wednesday discussion
      - open questions (URI, method, triggers, profiles, 6top)
      - roadmap
   - AOB [1min]

You will find a detailed agenda at
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/meetings/wiki/130927_webex.

As usual, feel free to propose any changes to the agenda, also at the
beginning of the call.

Remember that this call will be recorded.

Pascal & Thomas

----

Topic: 6TSCH Weekly
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913