Subject: [6tsch] Agenda webex 13 September 2013

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:58:14 -0700

All,

The goal of tomorrow's call is to get an update about the chartering
process, explore the mechanisms CoAP offers and wrap up the discussion on
the RPL in the minimal case.

The proposed agenda is:

   - Administrivia [3min]
   - Approval agenda
      - Approval minutes last call
   - Chartering process [15min]
   - Updates to charter text
      - Process
   - CoAP [30min]
   - presentation [Raghuram,Xavi]
      - discussion
   - Rank rounding error, churn and hysteresis [10min]
   - Context and overview discussion [Pascal,Qin,Xavi]
      - discussion on hysteresis RFC6719
   - AOB [2min]

You will find a detailed agenda at
https://bitbucket.org/6tsch/meetings/wiki/130913_webex.

As usual, feel free to propose any changes to the agenda, also at the
beginning of the call.

Remember that this call will be recorded.

Pascal & Thomas

----

Topic: 6TSCH Weekly
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913