Subject: [73attendees] Minneapolis Maps, Coupon Books and Restaurant Info

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:06:09 -0800

I want to make sure that everyone is aware that there is a table to  
the left of the onsite registration area where you can find visitor  
maps, restaurant information and even coupon books that contain  
discounts to various eating establishments in the area (including a  
coupon for the Skywater restaurant, which is in the Hilton).

Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
73attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/73attendees

---

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:21:51 -0600

-- On November 17, 2008 12:06:09 PM -0800 Alexa Morris 
<[email-masked]> wrote regarding [73attendees] Minneapolis Maps, 
Coupon Books and Restaurant Info --

> coupon for the Skywater restaurant, which is in the Hilton).

There's also a coupon in the back for $2 off a Super Shuttle ride to 
the airport.

Jim

---

From: Nicholas Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:22:40 -0600

On Nov 18, 2008, at 1:21 PM, James Galvin wrote:

>
>
> -- On November 17, 2008 12:06:09 PM -0800 Alexa Morris <[email-masked] 
> > wrote regarding [73attendees] Minneapolis Maps, Coupon Books and  
> Restaurant Info --
>

Although for airport transport, the lightrail works well, and picks up  
about 4 blocks from the hotel (full skyway accessable, too).