Subject: [73attendees] Bar BOF

From: "Stephanie McCammon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:26:53 -0800

Media Distribution -- Content Protection (Not DRM)

Wednesday @ 6:00 PM

Meet at piano outside Salon E and we'll find a place to talk

--------------------------

Greg DePriest

_______________________________________________
73attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/73attendees

---

From: "Phillip Hallam-Baker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:33:14 -0600

I agree.

Copyright protection requires the ability to share a secret with a billion
potential consumers on an endpoint of their choice that is under their
physical control.

I do not need to solve that problem to limit the distribution of excel files
that contain employee SSNs in my org

See you there.

-- 
Author: The dotCrime Manifesto: How to Stop Internet Crime
http://dotcrimemanifesto.com
_______________________________________________
73attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/73attendees

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:57:49 -0600

What, and miss the Plenary? :-)