Subject: [73attendees] Coat disappeared

From: "Juan Antonio Cordero Fuertes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:19:59 +0100

Hi all,

This morning I put my coat on one of the hangers of the 3rd floor (more
precisely, in the hanger closest to the lifts) and now it is not there.
There was also a scarf in the hanger that is still there, so probably one of
the IETF attendees took it by mistake. There were two gloves in the pocket,
a cap, my badge from the École Polytechnique and some other stuff. So
please, if you found it or took it by mistake, please let me know as soon as
possible: I'm leaving on Thursday and I need it back. Also, if you can tell
where should I address to ask for help, I would really appreciate.

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to comment this, hence I
apologize if it is not. Thank you very much for your comprehension.

Cheers,

Juan Antonio Cordero Fuertes
INRIA / École Polytechnique
_______________________________________________
73attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/73attendees

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:23:26 -0600

Check the lost and found ... the IETF lost and found, not the hotel
one.  I lost a coat at a recent IETF and I thought I would never see
it again, but it was turned in very quickly.  If they don't have it,
then you can check the hotel lost and found.

Scott

---

From: "Juan Antonio Cordero Fuertes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:46:04 +0100

Hi again,

Just to say I finally got my coat back! Thank you very much for your help
;).

Cheers,

Juan Antonio

2008/11/19 Scott Brim <[email-masked]>