Subject: Re: [75attendees] Underground data centers

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:42:43 -0800

Thanks very much to $witch for organizing the tour, and to the kind 
people at Bahnhof for allowing and conducting it!

I've finally gotten around to uploading the pictures from the tour I 
was on of the Bahnhof underground data center in Stockholm at the 
July IETF.

The pictures (and videos) are available at 
<http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/10369477_vWpc7#718985583_iWPBD>. In 
theory, it shows you a size appropriate for your current browser 
winder and bandwidth, and you can click to see smaller or larger 
versions of the pictures or videos, or save them or share them.

For best results, click on the first picture, and then use the arrow 
keys on your keyboard to go to the next or previous picture/video. 
Otherwise the videos may not play.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Any idiot can face a crisis, it's this day to day living that wears
you out.                                             --Anton Chekov