Subject: [77attendees] Great Meeting

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:49:43 -0400

I guess the lack of a host (and the associated social event and t-shirt) 
impeded the usual outpouring of compliments on the meeting organization 
and execution.  While I missed having another IETF T-shirt to add to my 
collection (although I have more than enough to get through several 
meetings without repeats) and the opportunity to celebrate as a large 
group in a social event, I want to say thanks for yet another well-run 
meeting in a pleasant venue.  The weather was perfect, the opportunities 
for good food and entertainment in the area unlimited, and the meeting 
facilities were great.  Also, Anaheim has plenty of hotels in all price 
ranges for those of us who have limits on per diem expenses that Hilton 
rarely fits. 

Thanks to all the professional staff and volunteers who put in a lot of 
time and effort to make these things just happen.  See you in Maastricht.

Ed J.  (the other one.)

---

From: "Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Services)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:56:25 -0400

+1 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ed Jankiewicz
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [77attendees] Great Meeting

Thanks to all the professional staff and volunteers who put in a lot of
time and effort to make these things just happen.  See you in
Maastricht.

Ed J.  (the other one.)

_______________________________________________
77attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/77attendees

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

Ed,

It is refreshing, perhaps I should say cleansing (!) to hear that we 
got it right this time.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Ed Jankiewicz wrote:

> impeded the usual outpouring of compliments on the meeting organization and
> execution.  While I missed having another IETF T-shirt to add to my collection
> (although I have more than enough to get through several meetings without
> repeats) and the opportunity to celebrate as a large group in a social event,
> I want to say thanks for yet another well-run meeting in a pleasant venue.
> The weather was perfect, the opportunities for good food and entertainment in
> the area unlimited, and the meeting facilities were great.  Also, Anaheim has
> plenty of hotels in all price ranges for those of us who have limits on per
> diem expenses that Hilton rarely fits. 
> Thanks to all the professional staff and volunteers who put in a lot of time
> and effort to make these things just happen.  See you in Maastricht.
> 
> Ed J.  (the other one.)
>

---

From: Arnoud van Wijk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:07:48 +0200

I agree with Ed,
Also, many thanks to the other sponsors stepping in to compensate the 
lack of the main sponsor.
Else we would be eating dry bread and water. :-)

cheers

Arnoud

On 3/29/10 6:49 PM, Ed Jankiewicz wrote:
> I guess the lack of a host (and the associated social event and 
> t-shirt) impeded the usual outpouring of compliments on the meeting 
> organization and execution.  While I missed having another IETF 
> T-shirt to add to my collection (although I have more than enough to 
> get through several meetings without repeats) and the opportunity to 
> celebrate as a large group in a social event, I want to say thanks for 
> yet another well-run meeting in a pleasant venue.  The weather was 
> perfect, the opportunities for good food and entertainment in the area 
> unlimited, and the meeting facilities were great.  Also, Anaheim has 
> plenty of hotels in all price ranges for those of us who have limits 
> on per diem expenses that Hilton rarely fits.
> Thanks to all the professional staff and volunteers who put in a lot 
> of time and effort to make these things just happen.  See you in 
> Maastricht.
>
> Ed J.  (the other one.)
>

---

From: Mark Mcfadden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:08:40 -0700

Let me also add that I thought the help desk staff were extremely helpful at this meeting.  Kudos to that group.

mark

Mark McFadden
IANA Resource Specialist
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ole Jacobsen
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 12:02 PM
To: Ed Jankiewicz
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [77attendees] Great Meeting

Ed,

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:11:55 -0400

I'll just add that I appreciated the food labeling during breakfast and the breaks (and the ample supply of fruit alternatives to cookies).

Henning

On Mar 29, 2010, at 12:49 PM, Ed Jankiewicz wrote:

> I guess the lack of a host (and the associated social event and t-shirt) impeded the usual outpouring of compliments on the meeting organization and execution.  While I missed having another IETF T-shirt to add to my collection (although I have more than enough to get through several meetings without repeats) and the opportunity to celebrate as a large group in a social event, I want to say thanks for yet another well-run meeting in a pleasant venue.  The weather was perfect, the opportunities for good food and entertainment in the area unlimited, and the meeting facilities were great.  Also, Anaheim has plenty of hotels in all price ranges for those of us who have limits on per diem expenses that Hilton rarely fits. 
> Thanks to all the professional staff and volunteers who put in a lot of time and effort to make these things just happen.  See you in Maastricht.
> 
> Ed J.  (the other one.)
>

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:25:50 -0700

> I'll just add that I appreciated the food labeling during breakfast and the breaks (and the ample supply of fruit alternatives to cookies).

Yup, the nashi pears were a really welcome treat.

---

From: zhipeng zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:09:55 +0800

Plus the ice cream !

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Henning Schulzrinne
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:12 AM
To: Ed Jankiewicz
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [77attendees] Great Meeting

I'll just add that I appreciated the food labeling during breakfast and the
breaks (and the ample supply of fruit alternatives to cookies).

Henning

impeded the usual outpouring of compliments on the meeting organization and
execution.  While I missed having another IETF T-shirt to add to my
collection (although I have more than enough to get through several meetings
without repeats) and the opportunity to celebrate as a large group in a
social event, I want to say thanks for yet another well-run meeting in a
pleasant venue.  The weather was perfect, the opportunities for good food
and entertainment in the area unlimited, and the meeting facilities were
great.  Also, Anaheim has plenty of hotels in all price ranges for those of
us who have limits on per diem expenses that Hilton rarely fits.