Subject: [79all] IETF 79 - Reninder: Early Bird Registration Cutoff Friday, October 29

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

79th IETF Meeting
Beijing, China
November 7-12, 2010
Host: Tsinghua University

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/79/

1. Registration - Early-Bird Cutoff: Friday, October 29, 2010
2. IETF Wiki http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf79

Social Event: There will be a social event Tuesday evening.  The host is
in process of finalizing the details and once they have been completed, an
announcement will be made.  You we will be able to purchase tickets online
as well as on-site at the IETF registration desk.

1. Registration
	A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00, if paid in full prior to
	Friday, 29 October 2010 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC)
	B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
	C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
	D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 350.00
	E. Registration Cancellation 	
		Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 
		1 November 2010 at 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC). Cancellations
		are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if
		requested by that date and time.
	F.  Online Registration ends Friday, 5 Nov 2010, 17:00 local time
	(02:00 PT, 09:00 UTC).
	G. On-site Registration starting Sunday, 7 November at 11:00 AM
	local Beijing time.

2. Meeting Wiki
	A meetings wiki for the attendees of IETF meetings (Your Wiki)
	to exchange information about such matters as meeting venues,
	activities, specialty restaurants, transportation, currency, 
	and local customs has been created. The wiki uses DokuWiki
	software and a users guide can be found here:
	http://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki

	Your IETF 79 (Beijing) wiki can be found here: 	
	https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf79 
	and is also accessible from the Beijing meeting page of the 
	IETF website.

	Some headings have already created, but no real content  
	exists yet. The two links to "soccer/football" and "bar 
	BoFs" that exist under Events are there as examples of things 
	you can create, but there is nothing there if you follow the
	links.

	The wiki can be viewed by anyone but can only be edited by
	registered meeting attendees. If you want to add information (a
	great restaurant, an informal event (soccer game), etc.) you will
	have to log into the wiki. If you have already registered for the
	meeting, you have an account waiting for you. Your login name is
	the email address that you used to register for the meeting; your
	password is your full 10 digit confirmation number.

	Note: this wiki is not intended to replace the host website, 
	nor any other official meeting related site. Instead, the intent
	is that some of the information currently shared on the
	XXattendees mailing list be captured online in one location,
	where it will be easy for members of the community to locate and
	add to it.  Our hope is that your wiki makes a contribution to
	your meeting experience.

Only 9 days until the Beijing IETF!