Subject: [79all] RFC Editor at IETF 79

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:31:19 -0400

Greetings All,

Please note that the RFC Editor will be hosting office hours at IETF
79.  The RFC Editor desk will be located in the IETF registration area
and will be staffed as follows:

  RFC Production Center
  Monday - Wednesday
  9:00 - 4:30

  Independent Submissions Editor (ISE) -- Nevil Brownlee
  Monday - Tuesday
  1:00 - 3:00

  Please email the ISE at <[email-masked]> if you would like
  to meet, but will not be able to make it during the 1:00 - 3:00
  time slot.

  Transitional RFC Series Editor (TRSE) -- Glenn Kowack
  Please email the TRSE at <[email-masked]> if you would like to
  meet. 

If you are interested in learning more about the publication process,
from Internet-Draft to RFC, please join us on Sunday for the Document
Lifecycle tutorial.

  Document Lifecycle
  Presented by: Margaret Wasserman and Alice Hagens
  Sunday, November 7, 2010 / 3:00 - 4:50
  Room: Garden Ballroom III

  Michelle Cotton (IANA) will also be present at the Document
  Lifecycle tutorial to field your IANA-related questions.

For more information, please see:
  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/79%20Tutorials/document-lifecycle.html   

We look forward to speaking with you.

RFC Editor Team