Subject: [79all] Registration for IETF 79 is now closed

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:44:19 +0800

Please be advised that registration  for IETF 79 is now closed.

The Secretariat can be found in VIP 1 (Valley Wing, 2nd floor, behind  
the elevators) packing up the meeting supplies.  We are also still  
monitoring the trouble ticket queue at [email-masked].

Working Group chairs: Please turn in your blue sheets at VIP 1, or  
hand them off to any Secretariat staff you find roaming the hallways.

We do still have a couple of unclaimed lost and found items; if you  
are missing anything, please stop by or send me an email and I can  
check for you.

Safe travels home, everyone!

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com