Subject: [79attendees] Anyone planning a trip to Great Wall today?

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 12:32:39 -0800

I am planning on going to the Great Wall today. Is anyone else planning 
to go?

My plan is to meet at 8:30 in front of the hotel registration desk, 
catch the 9:33 a.m. train to Badaling spend couple of hours there and 
take the 15:22 train back.

-- 

*Mahesh Jethanandani*
*Technical Leader*
**ERBU*
*
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone :*+1 408 527-8230*
Fax :*+1 408 853-0762*

**
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95070
United States
www.cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com>

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the 
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or 
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact 
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.