Subject: [79attendees] bike rental

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 00:12:40 +0800

Hello all

Excuse me for being late, anyway,

I would recommend people to take the taxi for tour,
other than bike.

I found the nearest place to rent the bicycle,
it is about 100 meter to east from the south gate of Beijing Zoo.

Beijing Zoo is oppsite side of hotel Nikko,
it is not far from Jiuzhou commercial as well.

you have to deposite 400RMB for credit, charge will be 70RMB per week,
you need to bring your passport with you.

If you want to buy, I would recommend Carrefour supermarket, it has much
 cheaper bike comparing with the oppsite side of shangrila.
Carrefour supermarket locates right oppsite side of Hotel Nikko. and it is
also
close to Jiuzhou commercial.

Hope it works

-Hui

---

From: Pedro Torres <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:20:51 -0200

Hello Deng,

The bike lock is included?

--
Pedro

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Hui Deng <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 79attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees
>
>

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 00:23:16 +0800

I think so.

-Hui

2010/11/5 Pedro Torres <[email-masked]>

---

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 00:25:40 +0800

It looks like it locates at exit B or D of Zoo station of subway line 4.

-Hui
2010/11/5 Hui Deng <[email-masked]>

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:45:44 +0800

By the way, I had a very good experience with the shop near the Tijamen 
square (http://www.bikerental.cn/location.htm). I took a taxi to/from 
the shop. They both rent bikes and organize tours, and I had originally 
planned to just rent. But I ended up paying 300 for a tour. The tour 
lasted about four hours and covered the square, small alleys, a lake and 
all sorts of other interesting sights. The tour pace was leisurely, the 
equipment was OK but not high tech, and the guide spoke excellent 
English. There was also two other tourists on my tour. Recommended.

Jari