Subject: [79attendees] Creatures

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:05:21 -0800 (PST)

If you have some extra time, walk out of the Shangri-La hotel, turn 
LEFT and walk along the sidewalk (which bends slightly to the left 
away from the main road, then cross the next main highway via a 
walkbridge (up, right, left, cross, down). On the other side you will 
find a bakery: "Jing Feng CHang Xiang Food Co. Ltd" on your left. Keep 
walking and you will come to another shop with a red sign, yellow 
writing and two ornamental goldfish. Go inside, and DOWNSTAIRS 
(sloping ramp) you will find a large mall which mostly has aquarium 
fish, pets such as turtles, rabbits, chinchillas, even squirrels, and 
lots of other small shops some of them carrying antiques. The fish are 
quite amazing, and no, they are not intended for food. (You'll see a 
picture of a chinchilla above the sloping down ramp).

Back outside, carry on in more or less the same direction (away from 
the hotel) and you will get to the entrance of the Purple Bamboo Park 
(see map supplied by the hotel).

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj