Subject: [79attendees] China Unicom Sim card office

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:56:39 +0800

Does anybody know it, please post address here.
I could try to mark it in the map and post here,

Thanks a lot

-Hui

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 12:05:42 +0800

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/79attendees/current/msg00358.html

5.2 WCDMA

If your cell phone can run on WCDMA, for example, is iPhone, or  
Google's HTC Nexus One etc, and your laptop is iPad and other Apple  
laptop, your ISP is China Unicom.

For 3G SIM card, you can buy a 98RMB product set of 186- 3G cell phone  
number card from China Union business station. It includes a SIM card  
and a 66RMB pre-paid menu. It includes 200min national calls, 60M  
Internet traffic, national video call 10min, called free nationally.  
It will charge 0.2RMB/min, 0.6RMB national video calls, 0.0003RMB/KB  
Internet traffic, calling if you exceed the contracted amount.

For 3G Wireless Data Card, 598RMB includes data service and SMS service.

More reasonable solution is 36RMB pure data service, 150M data traffic.

It will cost 0.0003RMB/KB Internet traffic, calling if you exceed the  
contracted amount.

The closest China Unicom business station to Shangri-la Hotel is below.

1.“ZiZhuYuan” business station, west side of Hao bai Building, east  
south side of ZiZhu Bridge, No.1, Chang Yun Gong Road, West 3rd Ring  
north road

[The address in Chinese is “豪柏大厦西侧, 紫竹桥东南侧,  
昌运宫路1号, 西三环北路, 紫竹院营业厅”.]

2. “LianHuaQiao” (Lotus Bridge) business station, Jia No. 3, Shi  
Fang Yuan, North side of Jing Du Xin Yuan Hotel, Han Dian District

[The address in Chinese is “海淀区什坊院甲3号, 莲花桥营业 
厅, 在京都信苑饭店北侧”.]

China Unicom’s customer service hotline is +86 18618610010.

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com

On Nov 5, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Hui Deng wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 79attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees