Subject: [79attendees] Nokia N900 missing

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:53:30 +0200

Hi,

my Nokia N900 has magically disappeared.  If anybody found it (and
can help make it magically reappear :-) please drop me a note.
I am leaving for the airport tomorrow morning; please CC another
guy from Helsinki (e.g., Gonzalo Camarillo, in CC) just in case.

Thanks,
Joerg

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:52:32 +0200

Just in case case his mail address disappeared from CC on the
process (as was reported): Gonzalo Camarillo 
<[email-masked]>

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 01:11:17 +0200

No longer.  Thanks to the friendly and very dedicated hotel
staff I got it back already early this morning as they knew
that I would be flying out early.

Big thank you!

Joerg