Subject: [79attendees] music at the social

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:43:27 +0800

I want to buy some recordings of music like what was played by the four
women at the beginning of the social.  The music by the two in the
Shangri-La lobby is pretty good too :-).  Is there anyone who can
educate me about subtle differences in Chinese musical style, and what I
should be looking for?

Thanks ... Scott

---

From: "Wang Lijun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:24:22 +0800

If you are interested in Chinese traditional music, you may go into some
book store. There are various melody styles and instruments. Disc is the
usual media.

Lijun

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
代表 Scott Brim
发送时间: 2010年11月11日 10:43
收件人: 79 >> "[email-masked]"
主题: [79attendees] music at the social

Thanks ... Scott
_______________________________________________
79attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees