Subject: [79attendees] ebook readers

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:02:49 +0800

Hi,

a few people have bought ipad-like devices in different markets. What
about ebook readers? Would it be worthwhile buying one? Any model in
particular?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:04:51 +0800

> about ebook readers? Would it be worthwhile buying one? Any model in

I don't feel like it's worthwhile to carry around a specialized device.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:14:44 +0800

Hi,

> I don't feel like it's worthwhile to carry around a specialized device.

let me clarify. I already own a kindle DX and am extremely happy with
it. So, I am not asking whether ebook readers are useful. I love them
but can understand people who don't.

I am mostly interested in whether or not I can find an ebook reader in a
local market to use it as a backup or in environments where I would not
use my main device (e.g., on the beach in summer).

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Xiangsong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:17:43 +0800

Hi,

I ever considered, I think it is very fit for IETFers, because all the IETF documents are in TXT format:)
But I don't know well these devices, if you are interested in them,

Try ebook.zol.com.cn, or try google translation for language troubles.

Best Regards
Xiangsong

----- 原邮件 -----
发件人: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
日期: 星期三, 十一月 10日, 2010 下午2:05
主题: [79attendees] ebook readers
收件人: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

> _______________________________________________
> 79attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/79attendees
>