Subject: [80attendees] More RFC and Internet-Drafts ebooks

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:31:52 +0300

In the last codesprint on saturday I made the separate ebooks for each
working group. Those ebooks contain the Internet-Drafts, RFCs and
related Internet-Drafts as listed in the working group's datatracker
page. I generated those ebooks for all working groups and they are now
available at http://www.fenron.net/~fenner/ietf/ietf-ebooks/.

The same page also contains the ebook of all the RFCs. Thanks for Bill
Fenner for providing space for these books (and fixing the IPv6
connectivity problem).

So the url is

http://www.fenron.net/~fenner/ietf/ietf-ebooks/

The rfc.mobi is the latest RFC ebook in mobi format and rfc.epub is
same for ePub format. The area.<area>.html pages contain the separate
pages for each working group in that area, and in those
wg.<wgname>.html pages contain mobi and epub format of the itnernet
drafts.

The mobi format (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobipocket) works in
Kindle 3, and any mobipocket reader software, along with lots of other
readers). ePub (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB) should then work in
rest of the devices...

You might need to download them to your PC first and then transfer
them to your device separately. Kindle should be able to download them
directly from that url over WiFi.
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:40:56 +0200

Thank you for doing this.  It's really great!

Lou