Subject: [80attendees] Never received hotel confirmation

From: Erik Lagerway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 20:27:36 -0700

Seems odd but I never rec'd a confirmation from the Hilton. Receipt or  otherwise, arriving tomorrow, hope our rooms will still be there :-/

Erik Lagerway - m. 604.562.8647

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:08:12 +0200

Erik Lagerway <[email-masked]> writes:

> Seems odd but I never rec'd a confirmation from the Hilton. Receipt or
> otherwise, arriving tomorrow, hope our rooms will still be there :-/

I never found time to book a hotel in advance and when I called Hilton
last night they couldn't tell me if they had available rooms or not (!),
and also said they would be re-shuffling some rooms due to over-booking.
She asked me to call again Sunday/Monday to find out current status.  It
sounded a bit confusing.  I'm not sure there were anything real behind
the confusion, but I booked elsewhere to avoid surprises.

/Simon

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:15:28 +0100

After booking online mine came from [email-masked], but was marked as possible spam... 

--
Tim

On 27 Mar 2011, at 04:27, Erik Lagerway <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 80attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees