Subject: [80attendees] Letna beer garden?

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:24:08 +0200

I have been told that there is an excellent beer garden in Letna Park
(actually 3, but particularly one of them that has an excellent view
and is at the top of a cliff, near the bridge).  I suspect it's not
warm enough, but in case it is warmer later in the week, is it open at
this time of year?

---

From: Michal Krsek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:07:49 +0200

Chceck for Hanavsky pavilon. Haven't been there for a while, but there is a inside section, so they are most likely open round the year.

Michal

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2011, at 19:24, Scott Brim <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 80attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees

---

From: Sven Ubik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

although Hanavsky pavilon has an excellent view over the river, I heard 
from two sources, that the food has its best days over, unfortunately.

Largest beer garden in Letna is a nearby place Letensky zamecek:

http://www.letenskyzamecek.cz/en

Typing "letensky zamecek, prague" to maps.google.com works. Although I am 
not much into beer myself, the view from this place is also nice. Whether 
it is already open outside I am not sure, it is still quite cold.

Sven Ubik