Subject: [80attendees] where to buy power adapters?

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:33:56 -0400

Any recommendations for where to buy a US power adapter?

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: "Mallette, Edwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:38:29 -0400

Assuming you just want the plug adapter and not a transformer, I bought
mine at Eurotronics on the top floor of the Palladium, maybe 15 minutes
walk from here.

Also tried to find a power transformer, but Concierge called around and
informed me that none of the stores open on the weekend carried
transformers but that some specialty stores only open on weekdays may
carry them.

Hope that helps.

Ed

On 3/27/11 10:33 PM, "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>80attendees mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.

---

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:41:50 +0200

I bought one also at the Palladium, level -2, in a store which I don't
recall the name but has big Kodak signs outside.

Beware that the on-duty clerk (at least when I was there) speaks no
English. However he was very, very helpful and kind and made every
effort to understand what I needed. I repeated the word "adapter"
several times until he showed me what I needed :-)

regards,

Carlos

---

From: Michal Krsek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 23:09:27 +0200

Hi,
www.alza.cz always helps, please read the list or meeting wiki.

http://www.alza.cz/EN/electro-accessories/cables-connectors/power/38842911.htm

Seems like there is more shops open Monday.

                 Michal

> On 3/27/11 10:33 PM, "Alia Atlas"<[email-masked]>  wrote:
>