Subject: Re: [80attendees] Thank you CZ.NIC!

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:03:58 +0200

I must say I found the show rather appalling, but that's just my personal
opinion. On the other hand, the food was really good!
Emmanuel

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Marco Davids (SIDN)
<[email-masked]>wrote:

>
> Thank you CZ.NIC for an excellent social event!
>
> I really enjoyed it very much.
>
> --
> Marco
> _______________________________________________
> 80attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees
>

---

From: Michael Graff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:19:07 +0200

I didn't get the drama part of the performance, but the acrobatics were
quite good.  The food was awesome.  I almost felt pity for the DJ who
was doing his best to be as loud and dancer-friendly as possible...  to
a crowd about as likely to break out into dance as we are to not
complain about an IETF venue.

Thank you CZ.NIC for hosting this, and I will look forward to the next
time I can get to Prague.  The city is quite easily my favorite in
Europe to date in terms of friendly people and ease of public
transportation.

- --Michael

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:16:47 +0000

I was told yesterday that the 50 CZK paper note is no longer legal currency as of this week.

Does anyone know something about this ?

Y(J)S

---

From: Sven Ubik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:25:28 +0200 (CEST)

They will ceased to be accepted from 1 April 2011. You have two more days 
to spend it!

Sven Ubik

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 03:25:27 -0400

Ditto the old 20 CZK note - if you have them, they're apparently souvenirs ...

Thanks,
--David

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Yaakov Stein
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [80attendees] 50 CZK note

Y(J)S