Subject: [80attendees] RFC for ebookreaders

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:40:44 +0200

I created new .epub and .mobi files and Fenner has put up new url for
them. I am also planning to add ebooks for drafts, but that is not yet
there.

The RFC ebook was updated 2011-03-18 and can be found

http://www.fenron.net/~fenner/ietf/ietf-ebooks/

under name rfc-2011-03-18.epub or rfc-2011-03-18.mobi. The rfc.epub
and rfc.mobi files should be pointing to that latest version shortly
(currently they point to bit older version). 

The mobi format (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobipocket) works in
Kindle 3, and any mobipocket reader software, along with lots of other
readers). ePub (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB) should then work in
rest of the devices...

You might need to download them to your PC first and then transfer
them to your device separately. Kindle should be able to download them
directly from that url over WiFi.
-- 
[email-masked]