Subject: [80attendees] Prague espresso report

From: Dan Wing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:09:58 +0200

Yesterday I had a reasonable espresso from Gloria Jean's, near the 
Hilton.  I would recommend getting a ristretto, as the espresso was too 
long.
http://gloriajeanscoffees.cz/en/store-locator
GJC Florenc - Prague
Těšnov 1/1059, 110 00 Praha 1
(+420) 222 315 216

This morning I enjoyed a nice, slightly smoky ristretto from Ebel 
Coffee, a few blocks from the clock,
http://www.ebelcoffee.cz/ebel_en.htm.  Espresso porn photo attached. 
They are open 8am-8pm, and have WiFi (ask the cashier for the password), 
although I wasn't getting a DHCP-assigned address.  They have some food, 
pastries, alcoholic drinks, and a good selection of teas, coffees, and 
espresso.  It is next door to Café Montmartre, which
was mentioned in the BBC article but wasn't open this morning.

-d

---

From: Arturo Servin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:35:44 +0200

Lattes and croissants are good too.

	Good and fast service.

+1

.as

On 29 Mar 2011, at 11:09, Dan Wing wrote:

> Yesterday I had a reasonable espresso from Gloria Jean's, near the Hilton.  I would recommend getting a ristretto, as the espresso was too long.
> This morning I enjoyed a nice, slightly smoky ristretto from Ebel Coffee, a few blocks from the clock,
> http://www.ebelcoffee.cz/ebel_en.htm.  Espresso porn photo attached. They are open 8am-8pm, and have WiFi (ask the cashier for the password), although I wasn't getting a DHCP-assigned address.  They have some food, pastries, alcoholic drinks, and a good selection of teas, coffees, and espresso.  It is next door to Café Montmartre, which
> _______________________________________________
> 80attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/80attendees