Subject: [80attendees] Any ISOC Chapter Reps available for a World IPv6 Day meeting?

From: Narelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:28:42 +1100

All
I have seen a number of Chapter representatives here at IETF in
Prague, and was hoping that some of us could get together to review
the various possibilities, share ideas, strategies, etc for World IPv6
Day.

With so many knowledgable people present we should be able to hash out
a few of the items of concern to Chapters and then feed that back into
useful Chapter activities, or even to help identify the traps for this
event.

A good time seems to be Wednesday evening at 7:30pm.

Please let me know off list if you think you can make it. I have also
posted this to the chapter-delegates list, so that we get as many Chapter reps
along as possible.

This isn't an ietf event, so it isn't in the program.

I'll find a room (restaurant?) once I know the numbers. Suggestions welcome.

Regards

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Narelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:13:12 +1100

The venue for this is Roma Room (Lower Lobby level) at 7:30pm Wednesday night.

Please let me know if you intend to come and which ISOC Chapter you
are involved with.

If there are any others present at IETF80 interested in supporting
Chapter activities please let me know and I will put you in touch with
relevant people.

The list of ISOC chapters is at: http://www.isoc.org/isoc/chapters/list/

Best regards

Narelle

-- 

Narelle Clark
[email-masked]