Subject: [80attendees] Staropramen shirt

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:43:27 +0200

Advice please.  My son is asking for a Staropramen beer t-shirt.  Any
suggestions where to get one?  Thanks.

Scott

---

From: Milan Sova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 00:05:55 +0200

> suggestions where to get one?  Thanks.

	Pivní pohotovost Praha (Beer Emergency Prague)
<http://www.pivnipohotovost.cz/praha/index.cfm> - Czech pages only. You
have to "prove" you are over 18 by filling in "your birth date" to enter...

Location:
http://maps.google.cz/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=cs&geocode=&q=Svornosti+Praha+5+Sm%C3%ADchov&sll=50.096358,14.237595&sspn=0.367362,1.056747&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Svornosti+574%2F5,+150+00+Praha+5-Sm%C3%ADchov&ll=50.121459,14.442215&spn=0.15849,0.384521&z=11&iwloc=A

Transport from Hilton: Metro line B from Florenc to Anděl

	Enjoy
-- 
						Milan Sova

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 06:59:17 +0200

> Transport from Hilton: Metro line B from Florenc to Anděl

Thank you.  I was also told that they have them at the "Beermuseum"
bar, which is walking distance.  I'll try there.