Subject: [82all] IETF Registration Desk on Friday, November 18, 2011

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:19:33 +0800

IETFers,

Please be advised that registration desk for IETF 82 will be open from  
08:00 AM to 11:00 AM today (Friday, November 18).

After 11:00 AM, the Secretariat can be found in the general vicinity  
of the registration desk or in the 1F South Hospitality Suite (next to  
room 105) as we pack up meeting supplies. We will also still be  
monitoring the trouble ticket queue at [email-masked].

Blue Sheets: Working Group/BoF Chairs, please turn your blue sheets in  
to the designated box at the IETF registration desk, or hand them off  
to any Secretariat staff you find roaming the hallways.

Lost & Found: We do still have a couple of unclaimed lost and found  
items; if you are missing anything, please stop by or send me an email  
and I can check for you.

Safe travels home, and we hope to see you all again in Paris!

Best regards,
Cindy

Cindy Morgan / Project Manager / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont CA 94358
T: +1.510.492.4085 / F: +1.510.492.4001 / http://www.ietf.org
----------
Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
Website: http://www.amsl.com