Subject: [84attendees] Invitaion to Miracle 2012 right before IETF 85th in Atlanta (Saturday and Sunday morning, same hotel)

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 01:33:02 +0800

Mobile Internet Architecture Evolution Conference of Post-LTE (Miracle 2012)

The workshop will be held by China Mobile in Atlanta Downtown Hilton, on
Nov.3 and morning of Nov.4 , 2012, i.e., at the same hotel of IETF and on
Saturday and Sunday

Scope:
The workshop organizers would like to share the information about and
foster a discussion on:
1. IPv6 Deployment Experience in Operators and ISP all over the world
[Mostly about Mobile(3G/LTE) and Wifi network]
2. IPv6 based Machine to Machine communication
3. Software Defined Networking and its Industry Progress
4. Integration of Mobile(Femto) and WiFi, Cloud WLAN, and Fixed-Mobile
Convergence
5. Internet Architecture Evolution

Website
The website is located at http://labs.chinamobile.com/wiise/meeting.
Although it contains not much information at current stage, it will be
updated with registration

link and presentation materials with time elapses.

Previous Miracle meeting information:
http://labs.chinamobile.com/wiise/meeting/2010
http://labs.chinamobile.com/wiise/meeting/2011

Workshop Style
The workshop will be structured as a series of working sessions punctuated
by invited speakers who will present relevant background information or
controversial ideas

that help participants and there will be a panel discussion on specific
topic to reach a deeper understanding of the subject.

Participation
We definitely welcome IETF related participants to join our meeting for
free, but need pre-registration before Oct.15, 2012 on the conference
website for organizers to

plan the meeting accordingly.

Surprise!!
T-shirts will be offered to attendees free of charge. If you come up with
good ideas of how to design the T-shirt, please contact the meeting
organizer.

Contact
Hui Deng: [email-masked]
Zhen Cao: [email-masked]