Subject: [84attendees] Fwd: Your room is ready.

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:34:04 -0700

Congratulation! You completed my checkin on the day I checked out.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Hyatt Regency Vancouver (604) 683-1234 <[email-masked]>
*Date:* August 3, 2012 4:24:56 PM PDT
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* *Your room is ready.*
*Reply-To:* Hyatt Regency Vancouver (604) 683-1234 <[email-masked]>

           Your Room Is Ready

Dear Mahesh Jethanandani

Thank you for using Web Check-In.

Your room is ready. You can use the barcode on your Web Check-In receipt at
the kiosk to receive your keys and complete the Check-In when you arrive.

Ulrich Samietz
General Manager

         FOLLOW US ONLINE:  [image: Follow us on
YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/hyatt> [image:
Follow us on twitter!] <http://twitter.com/hyattconcierge>

 We respect your privacy and will only use your information in accordance
with our Global Privacy Policy for Guests, available at
privacy.Hyatt.com<http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/privacy-policy.jsp?src=agn_cdy_hp_em_econ_cof_1511_yvrrv_pp1>.
If you have questions or comments regarding this email, please contact us
at [email-masked]. You have a right to access, to rectify and to
object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your data in accordance
with our Global Privacy Policy for Guests.

As used in this statement, the terms "we", "our", "Hyatt" and "Hyatt Hotels
& Resorts" encompass hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries
and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks HYATT, HYATT
HOTELS & RESORTS, PARK HYATT, ANDAZ, GRAND HYATT, HYATT REGENCY, HYATT
PLACE, HYATT SUMMERFIELD SUITES, HYATT GOLD PASSPORT, HYATT VACATION CLUB,
and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates.

© 2011 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:36:02 -0700

Perfect timing! I checked out...

On Aug 3, 2012, at 4:24 PM, Hyatt Regency Vancouver (604) 683-1234 wrote:

> Your room is ready. You can use the barcode on your Web Check-In receipt at the kiosk to receive your keys and complete the Check-In when you arrive.
> 
> Ulrich Samietz
> General Manager
> 
>  
>  
>  
> FOLLOW US ONLINE:	  
> 
> We respect your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with our Global Privacy Policy for Guests, available at privacy.Hyatt.com. If you have questions or comments regarding this email, please contact us at [email-masked]. You have a right to access, to rectify and to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of your data in accordance with our Global Privacy Policy for Guests.
> 
> As used in this statement, the terms "we", "our", "Hyatt" and "Hyatt Hotels & Resorts" encompass hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks HYATT, HYATT HOTELS & RESORTS, PARK HYATT, ANDAZ, GRAND HYATT, HYATT REGENCY, HYATT PLACE, HYATT SUMMERFIELD SUITES, HYATT GOLD PASSPORT, HYATT VACATION CLUB, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates.
> 

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]