Subject: [87attendees] Agenda highlighting?

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 05:16:57 -0700

Is it just me, or is the agenda color coding not working? When I mouse
over the little color swatch, a popup appears saying "color tag this
line", but when I click on it, nothing happens.

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html>

Stuart Cheshire

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:25:21 +0000

WFM with Safari on a Mac.

On Jul 29, 2013, at 2:16 PM, Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
 wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 87attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/87attendees

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:11:15 +0200

It's also broken for me.
js yells about "[16:09:26.474] ReferenceError: IETF is not defined @ 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/js/agenda2.js:61"

RjS

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:30:09 +0000

Oh, sorry. I hadn't noticed the URL. It works for me in http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/

On Jul 29, 2013, at 4:11 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It's also broken for me.
> js yells about "[16:09:26.474] ReferenceError: IETF is not defined @ http://datatracker.ietf.org/js/agenda2.js:61"
> 
> RjS
> 
> Email secured by Check Point

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:34:26 -0400

While I wrote the original version of the color tagging that is running
on tools.ietf.org/agenda, it was rewritten by someone else when the
feature was picked up for the datatracker.

The datatracker version depends on a javascript object named IETF
getting created prior to agenda2.js being pulled in. Somewhere along the
line, the code to do that evidently got lost.

For now, you can switch to the tools.ietf.org/agenda version;
unfortunately, you'll have to re-highlight the meetings.

One of these days we'll hopefully make the color tagging portable
between the two systems and transportable to other devices; currently
the color tagging is specific to a specific browser and is not shared
between the two sites.

    Tony Hansen

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:17:26 -0700

>  the color tagging is specific to a specific browser and is not shared

Yes, it would be handy if the agenda tags were in the URL so they 
could be shared across browsers and devices (assuming one remembered 
to bookmark the resulting URL).

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Artificial Intelligence:  Making computers behave like they do in the movies.