Subject: [87attendees] Two-sided Badge

From: "Cao,Zhen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:03:39 +0200

I just find my badge is printed two-sided. Thanks for the
optimization, e.g. easier to identify big names in IETF.  But make
sure that you put the agenda brochure inside the folding so that the
optimization works.

-z

---

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 20:15:35 +0530

> sure that you put the agenda brochure inside the folding so that the

+1 Super-useful. An additional question on badges. Why is there a blue
smiley on some of the badges ?

-- Vinayak

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 18:32:59 +0200

Blue smiley means you volunteered to be helpful to newcomers and others.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 87attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/87attendees
>