Subject: [87attendees] Berlin attractions

From: Saikat Ray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:08:17 -0700

My wife will accompany me in the trip. What would be your commendations for
places to visit in Berlin that she can visit during the day time (and in
evening when both of us can go)?

-- 
Saikat Ray
Web: http://raysaikat.googlepages.com

---

From: "Ole Jacobsen (ole)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 05:22:48 +0000

Sign her up for the companion program, discuss attractions on that list or in person with fellow companions.

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor & Publisher
http://cisco.com/ipj

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Jul 2013, at 06:08, "Saikat Ray" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

My wife will accompany me in the trip. What would be your commendations for places to visit in Berlin that she can visit during the day time (and in evening when both of us can go)?

_______________________________________________
87attendees mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/87attendees

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:49:15 -0700

I've heard that there is this really strange show in town where you
could see geeks from all other the world in their gathering place 
habitat using hilarious technobabble better than any sci-fi series on
TV. That might be a unique experience to go check out.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

> [email-masked]

-- 
---
Toerless Eckert, [email-masked]
Cisco NSSTG Systems & Technology Architecture
SDN: Let me play with the network, mommy!

---

From: "Perdomo, Sigfrido E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:21:31 +0000

Ø  Sign her up for the companion program, discuss attractions on that list or in person with fellow companions.

Is there a URL for companion program, I too won't be alone on this trip.

Thanks in advance.

Sig

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Saikat Ray
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [87attendees] Berlin attractions

<BR>_____________________________________________________________
<FONT size=2><BR>
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.</FONT>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:30:47 -0700

> Is there a URL for companion program, I too won't be alone on this trip.

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/companion-program.html

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 05:56:28 -0700

Hello folks,

The URL in the email below leads to this URL:
            http://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf81/companion.py
which offers companion registration for Quebec City...

However:
http://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf87/companion.py
does work for companion registration for Berlin.

Regards,
Charlie P.

-- 
Regards,
Charlie P.