Subject: [87attendees] Online Games Traffic Tutorial at IETF87 Berlin. Second promotional video

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:55:53 +0200

Hi all,

This is a second video presenting the tutorial of online games traffic. You
will like it for sure:

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnW9HTkbsI>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnW9HTkbsI

Berlin, IETF87. THURSDAY August 1st, 10.35 AM. Postdam 1 room,
Intercontinental Hotel
Transport Area Open Meeting (tsvarea)
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/tsvarea/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/tsvarea/

Some questions we would try to answer:

- How is the traffic generated by online games?
- What protocols do they use?
- What is the average packet size of the traffic of that games?
- How many people play online games in the World?
- What is the effect of delay and packet loss on online games?
- Is it possible to beat your son with the Playstation? How?

During the session we will not only talk, but we will also play some games
(one belonging to each of the main game genres), in order to capture the
traffic and to show the effect of delay and packet loss on the playability.

It will also be possible for some of the attendants to run an online car
race with us during the session (we need 6 or 7 volunteers). The session
will last 45 minutes.

Best regards,

Jose Saldana

PS: This is the first video, just in case you have not watched it yet:
http://youtu.be/_G96ULX7Iak