Subject: [87attendees] Computer Gaming Museum Berlin

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:35:28 +0200

Hi,

For all of you being interested in the history of computer gaming there is the "Computer Gaming Museum" Berlin. They are open from 10:00 - 20:00 but not on Tuesday (!). They offer public and private tours (details can be found on their web site, see link below). Next underground stop is "Weberwiese" (U5). Take either S-Bahn or U-Bahn from underground stop "Zoologischer Garten" to "Alexanderplatz" and change there to U5 (U-Bahn) to Weberwiese. The trip should take about 30 minutes.

http://www.computerspielemuseum.de/1210_Home.htm

   Regards

        Nic

---

From: Patrik Wallstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:50:19 +0200

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013, [email-masked] wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> For all of you being interested in the history of computer gaming
> there is the "Computer Gaming Museum" Berlin. They are open from
> 10:00 - 20:00 but not on Tuesday (!). They offer public and private
> tours (details can be found on their web site, see link below). Next
> underground stop is "Weberwiese" (U5). Take either S-Bahn or U-Bahn
> from underground stop "Zoologischer Garten" to "Alexanderplatz" and
> change there to U5 (U-Bahn) to Weberwiese. The trip should take
> about 30 minutes.
> 

I was there last summer with a five year old kid. Very nice.

For people who enjoy the group Kraftwerk, they have an exhibition at
gallery Sprüth Magers located at Oranienburger Strasse 18.

http://spruethmagers.com/home/