Subject: [89attendees] Hotel reservation

From: Okafor Chukwuemeka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:21:29 +0100

Hi everyone... I am a newbie to this conference and I am really excited
about attending from Africa. I want to make some inquiries as i process my
VISA application... I wanted to know more about the accommodation as I plan
to register for the conference when I arrive at the venue... I did be glad
if someone can give me an idea on how I can secure an affordable and
comfortable accommodation as well as what other running expenses that I
should prepare for... Hoping to hear from you all so that I can make
informed decisions... Cheers

Chukwuemeka

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:49:38 +0100

On 2014-02-21 21:21, Okafor Chukwuemeka wrote:
> Hi everyone... I am a newbie to this conference and I am really
> excited about attending from Africa. I want to make some inquiries as
> i process my VISA application... I wanted to know more about the
> accommodation as I plan to register for the conference when I arrive
> at the venue... I did be glad if someone can give me an idea on how I
> can secure an affordable and comfortable accommodation as well as what
> other running expenses that I should prepare for... Hoping to hear
> from you all so that I can make informed decisions... Cheers
I'd use hotels.com if the hotels listed on ietf.org are full or you just
want to find something more affordable.

---

From: David Misell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 02:03:15 +0000

Leif,
on a budget
hostelbooker.com, brazen head bell st, 4 man room 13pounds/ night 17 weekend availabilty during ietf

Kind Regards,
Dave

David S. Misell MSc CISSP MBCS
+44 (0)7710 380044
misell.dave (Skype)

> On 21 Feb 2014, at 21:49, Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 89attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/89attendees