Subject: [93attendees] MindMaze game

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:53:46 +0200

Hi,

  if you are looking for some extra fun in a smaller group (2-5 people), 
I suggest http://www.mindmaze.cz/en/home-en. Basic idea: The group is 
locked in a room and need to solve some nice puzzles to get out in less 
than one hour. Also kids will enjoy the game (adult supervision is 
required below the age 15). We tried the Enigma room, which was really 
good.

  The venue is easily reachable from the Hilton (~20 minutes door to 
door using the metro).

  ... another good reason to organize IETF in Prague ;).

Cheers
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net