Subject: [93attendees] IPv6 Hackers #2 today (final agenda & reminder)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:27:05 -0300

Folks,

Today (July 21, 2015) at 4PM (at CZ.NIC) we will be having the IPv6
Hackers #2 Meeting. Attendance is free and open, but space limited to
about 40 people (First Come, First Served).

All the relevant details (including instructions on how to get there)
are available at: <http://www.ipv6hackers.org).

Meeting agenda

 * IPv6 Hackers #2 (Prague 2015) -- Fernando Gont
 * Fixing IPv6 Implementations at AFRINIC -- Loganaden Velvindron
 * Persistent HTTP State in a Dual-Stack Environment -- Eric Vyncke
 * Evasion of High-End IDPS Devices with Extension Headers &
   Fragmentation -- Enno Rey

 [Coffee Break, 20']

 * Security Assessment and Troubleshooting with SI6 IPv6 Toolkit 2.0
   -- Fernando Gont
 * Weird Packets in a Weird World -- Fernando Gont
 * OPNFV - Continuous Testing of IPv6 -- Iben Rodriguez
 * MLD Considered Harmful -- Breaking Another IPv6 Subprotocol
   -- Enno Rey

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1