Subject: [93attendees] Soliciting questions, feedback, comments, and so on

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:44:14 +0200

Dear colleagues,

Those of you who were at the IAB technical plenary this morning will
recall that we were running short on time, and that I asked whether
anybody had something to ask the IAB before deciding whether to
proceed with the CARIS report.  All of us on the IAB take very
seriously our responsibility to be accountable to the community, and
it made me quite uncomfortable to have to make this choice; but since
nobody indicated they had any question or remark, it didn't seem that
there was a desire for an open mic.

Nevertheless, if you have a concern, question, or issue and want to
raise it, I hereby invite you to do so.  Some IAB members will be
certain to respond, and if we cannot address the concerns on the list
we'll find some way to do it in some face to face way this week.  If
we can't manage to do that in public also, we'll report back on these
lists when we're done.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]