Subject: Re: [93attendees] Taxi and car services in Prague (transport from the airport)

From: Michal Krsek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:12:16 +0200

Hello,
Uber is active in CZ, but I've been told they are lacking drivers (so do 
not be surprised with "no cars available nearby" message). We have local 
competitor "Liftago" ( http://www.liftago.com ) that allows also card 
payment.

As other local people reports, AAATaxi at the airport allows card 
payment (expect swiping machines not sure if those cars supports chip or 
wireless transactions).

Prague has good and dense public transport (but airport is being served 
by buses only). From the Airport to Hilton you can use either of transport:

A) Bus #100 to Zlicin (end station) and then yellow Metro B towards 
Cerny Most (the only way), exit at Florenc

B) Bus AE to Hlavni nadrazi and then red Metro C towards Letnany, exit 
at Florenc (next stop) - this should be fastest

For other hotels, you may use also Bus #119 towards "Nadrazi Veleslavin" 
and then green Metro A towards "Depo Hostivar" - for overflow hotel 
Intercontinental, you should exit at "Staromestska".

Tickets are on sale at bus stations at the airport or for "AE" at the 
bus driver.

             With kind regards
                     Michal

P.S: There is a page of public transport company describing airport 
transfer: http://www.dpp.cz/en/public-transit-to-prague-airport/ and 
transit schematics 
http://www.dpp.cz/en/transport-around-prague/transit-schematics/