Subject: [93attendees] social ticket for sale

From: 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 18:15:17 +0200

I can't go to social, so if anyone is looking for a social ticket I
can sell mine.

The tricky part is that I can't even attend the meeting and can't hand
out the ticket.  All I can do is to tell the "winner" my order number
to negotiate the transfer at the registration desk.  For the same
reason I'd prefer someone I already know.  Please let me know if
someone is still interested.

(I'll be only intermittently online in the following 24 hours or so,
so please forgive me if I don't post an update soon).

--
JINMEI, Tatuya

---

From: 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 16:42:38 +0200

It's been sold (sorry for the belated update).

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:49:16 -0700 (PDT)

ok thanks

—
通过 Mailbox 发送

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 4:42 PM, 神明_哉 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> 93attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/93attendees