Subject: [95attendees] Football Game in Buenos Aires

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:17:12 -0300

Folks,

I've been asked to try to organize a football game (i.e., to play
between us) in Buenos Aires.

If you're interested, then please:

1) Participate in this survey to agree on a date:
<http://doodle.com/poll/6gz2wfe5wztvkfdc>

(obviously, the time for the game would be "after the end of official
IETF actiities of that day").

2) Consider joining this mailing-list
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ietf-football>, so that we can
discuss any related items/issues, while minimizing the noise in the
attendees list.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1