Subject: [97-mentors] mentor on CDN needed

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 09:54:29 -0400

Hi, one of the new IETF attendees looking for a mentor is interested in 
Content Delivery Networks, the ART, and INT areas, and specifically in 
CDNI and HTTPBIS working groups.

They are conversational in Bulgarian and English, and have been actively 
working on implementing a CDNI draft.

If you would be a good match for this person, please let me know.

Thanks!

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:46:02 -0500

Hello, I'm still looking for a volunteer to mentor this person.

On 11/3/2016 9:54 AM, Wesley Eddy wrote:
> Hi, one of the new IETF attendees looking for a mentor is interested 
> in Content Delivery Networks, the ART, and INT areas, and specifically 
> in CDNI and HTTPBIS working groups.
>
> They are conversational in Bulgarian and English, and have been 
> actively working on implementing a CDNI draft.
>