Subject: [98attendees] magsafe2 probably left in zurich e/f at end of meeting today

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 02:56:26 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I'll make a filing with the secretariat too, but if someone
found, in Zurich E/F, an apparently newish Apple magsafe2 charger with
the long north american cord with a white cord wrap on the long cord,
I'd be ever so grateful for its return.  By way of compensation, I
will buy you the beverage of your choice, and discuss for not more
than two hours your preferred resructuring of the IETF structure.
After two hours, you have to buy. :-)

Thanks,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]

---

From: Daniel Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:16:23 -0500

Hello,

Are you certain it was not left in Vevey 1/2, rather than Zurich? A similar one matching that description was recovered from Vevey, directly following the CASM BoF at ~ 17:00, which I handed into the registration desk.

- Daniel

On 28 Mar 2017, 01:56 -0500, Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>, wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> 98attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/98attendees
>

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:11:35 -0400

Someone (who told me about it) returned my adapter.  Thanks!  This is
a great community to work in.

A
-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]