Subject: [98attendees] Small Group Meditation BOF

From: Xiaohong Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 07:24:36 -0500

Hello Chicago,

Greetings to IETFers who are physically here.

We are a small group of meditators who happen to be IETFers. ;)

We'd like to welcome fellow mediators to our small group meditation this week, in my humble suite at Swissotel.

Since we have a metaphysics sensor that measures human body energy vibration in figures and numbers. We'd like to do a measure on participants before and after meditation, given anyone is willing to do so. To see the effects of meditation.

The capacity is 7 people. So 5 places left for now.

Simply drop me a line and we will announce time and place accordingly in a separated group mailing list once decision is made.

Look forward to experiencing it with you!
-x

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: Xiaohong Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 10:12:27 -0500

Thank you for your interests. Old friends. New friends.

A few asked the format. Here it goes. Pre-meditation measurement for those
who interested takes about 30 minutes, then 30-40 minutes of sitting
meditation, followed by 30 minutes-ish afterwards measurement. People can
choose to leave after sitting. So about 1 to 1.5 hours. Depends. For those
who want hang a bit longer to talk to others or simply be there for another
half hour or so, welcome.

About time, now thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday 6pm. Have a personal
preference towards Tuesday. Finally collective availability will decide.

Really, it's open to everyone. Freshman who wants to have a taste of
body&mind relaxation. Or experienced ones to regain it through this small
group gathering.

Why 7 people? Because 7 is the largest prime number under 10. ;)

Hope that answers all your questions. Let me know.

 Hope to see you there.
-x

-
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it
away.
- Shakespeare & Picasso

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi! I'd be interested, if i can make the timing work with other activities
> and obligations of the week.
>
> On Mar 26, 2017 6:24 AM, "Xiaohong Deng" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello Chicago,
>
> Since we have a metaphysics sensor that measures human body energy
> vibration in figures and numbers. We'd like to do a measure on participants
> before and after meditation, given anyone is willing to do so. To see the
> effects of meditation.
>
> Simply drop me a line and we will announce time and place accordingly in a
> separated group mailing list once decision is made.
>
> _______________________________________________
> 98attendees mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/98attendees
>
>
>