Subject: [98attendees] Need mentor

From: "Dr. Monowar H. Bhuyan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 18:32:37 -0500

Hi Nalini,

We, me Dr. Monowar and Pryotosh is searching for mentor in the areas of
Security. We are interested to work on DNS Security and security at router
level.

Regards,
Monowar

On Mar 26, 2017 10:43 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

All,

Please remember: Speed Mentoring will be at 13:45-14:45 in the Lucerne
Ballroom.

For newcomers, this is an opportunity to speak for 5 -10 minutes with a
number of experience IETFers.  Having relationships with people will make
the IETF less overwhelming.   We need you, your contributions and
engagement in the IETF.

For mentors, thank you all for your support.  The more we can help new
people integrate into an organization that we care about so much, the
better for all.  Please help if you can.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
IETF Mentoring Program Lead

CEO and Founder
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com
(831) 659-8360

_______________________________________________
98attendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/98attendees