Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] LAST REMINDER: OPS Area mini-BOFs in Prague

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:05:33 +0200

To all contributors who intend to present in Prague - If you did not do
it yet, please confirm the submissions for a mini-BOF slot at the OPS
Area meetings in Prague and send us the following information: . 

- short technical scope description (not much more than one paragraph)
- goals of the proposal, where this can lead: e.g. new protocol or
extension of an existing protocol, standard, BCP or Informational RFC,
formation of a WG or individual submission, other
- estimation of time you will need in Prague including Q&A
- whether there is an Internet-Draft or you intent to submit one before
the Prague IETF

Please send us this information until 1/25 the latest. David and me will
meet on 1/26 and will communicate the finalized agenda shortly after. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors