Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] OPS Area BOFs in Prague

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:42:43 +0200

Happy New Year!

This is a final reminder that we shall schedule for the Prague IETF a
number of BOFs or mini-BOFs in the OPS area meeting slots with the
intention to bring to attention new ideas in the operations and
management area and discuss which of those are worth becoming subject
for future standardization, research or prototyping work. We (David and
Dan) will be meeting by the end of the month to discuss the proposed BOF
subjects, please send your proposals as soon as you can, but not later
than January 24. Any of the lists in the area would do, but
[email-masked] would probably be the best. 

Note that if you intent to ask for a separate and dedicated BOF session
rather than for a mini-BOF in the OPS area meeting slots the deadline
for submitting a BOF request is January 15. 

David and Dan

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors