Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01.txt to Experimental RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:44:24 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01.txt

Technical Summary

   The document specifies a mechanism for
   link-local signaling, a OSPF-MANET interface, a simple technique to
   reduce the size of Hello packets by only transmitting incremental
   state changes, and a method for optimized flooding of routing
   updates.

Working Group Summary

   The OSPF WG was unable to reach concensus on a single MANET OSPF
approach
     and agreed to go forward with the three competing approaches as 
     experimental RFCs. 

Document Quality

   Passed idnits.

Personnel

   Dave Ward

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors