Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-05.txt to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:19:09 +0100

-----Original Message-----

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-03.txt

Technical Summary

   This draft describes a simplified method for extending the LSP space
   beyond the 256 Link State PDU (LSP) limit defined in [IS-IS]. This
   method is intended as a preferred replacement for the method defined
   in [RFC 3786]. This draft obsoletes RFC3786. 

Working Group Summary

   Strong WG consensus is reported. There were no objections during 
   WG and IETF last calls. While this document obsoletes a previously
   published alternate approach, there is no known implementation of 
   the previous approach. 

Document Quality

   There are no current existing implementations, but there are
   plans to implement the approach in this draft. There are no 
   known implementations of RFC 3786 (that this draft obsoletes), 
   and no known plans to implement RFC3786. 

Personnel

   Chris Hopps is the Document Shepherd for this document.  Ross
   Callon is the Responsible Area Director.  

RFC Editor Note

   In three places in the text the document references [M-IS-IS], 
   which references RFC5210. It would be more consistent with other
   references to change all occurrences of "[M-IS-IS]" to be 
   "[RFC5210]".  Also, RFC5120 should be moved from the informative
   references section to the normative references section. 

IESG Note

  (Insert IESG Note here or remove section)

IANA Note

  (Insert IANA Note here or remove section)

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors