Subject: [AAA-DOCTORS] FW: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03.txt to Experimental RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:44:53 +0100

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03.txt

Technical Summary

   This document specifies an OSPFv3 interface type tailored for mobile
   ad hoc networks.  This interface type is derived from the broadcast
   interface type, and denoted the "OSPFv3 MANET interface type".

Working Group Summary

   The OSPF WG was unable to reach concensus on a single MANET OSPF
approach
     and agreed to go forward with the three competing approaches as 
     experimental RFCs. 

Document Quality

   Passes idnits

Personnel

   Dave Ward

_______________________________________________
AAA-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aaa-doctors