Subject: [AAA-WG]: TRUCKERS!!! - ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AND THEFT PROBLEM - SOLVED!

From: "HAWK TECHNOLOGIES UK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:54:16 +0000

YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED!!!

THIS EMAIL IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE- PLEASE READ.

Dear Transport Manager,

You have received this email because you have expressed an interest in 
important transport related issues in the past. If this is incorrect or 
you no longer wish to receive IMPORTANT Transport related information 
please except or sincere apologies and reply to this email typing 
"REMOVE" in the subject line and you will be removed from any future 
mailings.

As you are well aware, if illegal immigrants who are stowaways in the 
rear of your vehicles are detected by the authorities, your company 
will incur fines of up to £2000 per head in the UK! This is happening
to hundreds of HGV's every week...

It is happening NOW and becoming a HUGE problem. So much so, that the 
UK Government have authorised searches of all heavy goods vehicles 
(including overseas company vehicles) entering the UK to detect illegal 
immigrants trying to gain access into the country. This in turn will create 
massive hold ups to both hauliers and the immigration authorities enforcing 
the searches.

This is NOT just UK related - it is world-wide!!!

WE HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THIS HUGE PROBLEM.....

I will get straight to the point, as I know being a fellow businessman how 
precious your time can be. 

Our company specialises in the implementation of covert camera systems within 
vehicles, being able to DETECT AND RECORD UNAUTHORISED ENTRY into vehicles
and their trailers. Just look how the "TruckEye" system will help your company:

*   OBSERVATION OF OCCUPANTS - The driver can observe from his cab any 
    intruders that may have entered the vehicle who may be attempting 
    to hide themselves away or smuggle illegal goods.

*   KEEPS THE DRIVER SAFE!!! - NO CONFRONTATION - UNLIKE CONVENTIONAL 
    ALARM SYSTEMS - You have 100% PROOF that you have someone in the 
    rear of the vehicle! The driver doesn't need to confront the 
    intruders - he can go directly to the authorities or police with 
    POSITIVE RECORDED PROOF!

*   SAVES VERY HEAVY FINES!!! Hauliers entering the UK are currently 
    being fined £2000.00 per head for every person caught illegally 
    entering the country in the rear of their vehicles.

*   CANNOT BE DETECTED - Completely covert - Undetectable by occupants.

*   WORKS IN COMPLETE DARKNESS - Unlike conventional camera systems.

*   EASY TO FIT - DIY Fitting.

*   EXTREMELY EASY TO USE - DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY - Doesn't need video 
    tapes - Doesn't rely on driver to load tapes etc. or for operation 
    - will always be ready to capture unauthorised entries. 

*   FULLY AUTOMATIC

*   TOTALLY RELIABLE

*   12 MONTHS BACK TO BASE WARRANTY

*   25 YEARS RECORD TIME - Will run for twenty-five years continuously 
    if needed.

*   COMPLETELY TRANSPORTABLE.

*   WILL TAKE UP TO 4 CAMERA'S - The base unit can operate four cameras 
    covering any entry/exit points.

*   NO EXPENSIVE MAINTENENCE CONTRACTS 

The "TruckEye" system records the exact time of entry, captures digital 
images/footage and lets the driver know BEFORE he moves away to cross 
the border or channel if he is in fact transporting illegal immigrants, 
if he has had any unauthorized entry into his vehicle (theft) or if his 
vehicle has been tampered with an any way. This would otherwise go un-noticed 
without one of these systems fitted. 

This means the driver DOES NOT HAVE TO CONFRONT ANY INTRUDER (as with 
conventional alarm systems), but can go directly to the authorities with 
POSITIVE RECORDED PROOF allowing them to act on the information presented. 
If these immigrants are not detected, your company WILL incur fines of up 
to £2000 per head in the UK ! The systems are totally reliable, very robust 
and can save you thousands of pounds in fines, court costs and lost goods 
should your company vehicles be caught transporting these illegal immigrants 
or are broken into.

I am sure you will agree this is huge problem that cannot be ignored and in the UK
the Government is handing the responsibility over to the hauliers. 

Don't become a victim. We will be very happy to discuss this unique system and its 
benefits with you and to show you how easily this problem can be remedied, saving 
you thousands of pounds in potential fines or stolen goods.

"TruckEye" can also be used to monitor unstable loads while in transit or stationary 
and can monitor the loading and unloading of goods to be sure everything is as it
should be.

This is what the transport industry has needed for many years. It is like having your
very own night watchman looking after your vehicle, only you don't have to pay any 
wages and it works 24hrs a day 7 days a week 365 days a year with no days off!

For more information on this revolutionary product, visit our website NOW at:

http://www.hawk-technologies.co.uk and click on the link "TruckEye"

Please feel free to contact me at any time on the following number: 

Tel: +44 (0)70 9121 42 32 

or 

E-mail: mailto:[email-masked] 

Kind regards
Brian A. Doherty
SALES DIRECTOR
HAWK TECHNOLOGIES UK
Tel: +44 (0)709 121 42 32
E-mail: [email-masked]