Subject: [AAA-WG]: Agenda items for IETF 50

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:12:46 -0800

Here is a preliminary agenda for IETF 50. If
you have any items you'd like to get on the
agenda, please send them to me or Dave.

Monday, March 19, 2001, 1930-2200

Minute Takers & Bluesheets
Agenda Bashing (5 minutes)
Review of WG milestones (5 minutes)
Review of Document Progress (5 minutes)
Recommendations of the AAA-interim meeting, Dave Mitton (20 minutes)
AAA transport profile, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-00.txt
AAA Security: Why do we care?, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
DIAMETER security functionality, Pat Calhoun (20 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-01.txt
Kerberos for DIAMETER End-to-end security, Kaushik Narayan (30 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaushik-radius-sec-ext-05.txt
CMS for DIAMETER End-to-End security, Stephen Farrell (30 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-strong-crypto-06.
txt

Wednesday, March 21, 2001, 1300-1500

DATA MODELLING

SMIng and DIAMETER, J. Schoenwaelder (30 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-00.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-modules-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-sming-diameter-00.txt

AAA Data Modelling, David Spence (30 minutes)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaa-nas-data-model-00.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt

DIAMETER Data Modelling proposal, Erik Guttman (30 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-solutions-01.txt

Data Modelling Discussion and wrapup (10 minutes)

RESEARCH UPDATE (5 minutes)
John Vollbrecht <[email-masked]>