Subject: [AAA-WG]: QoS on Diameter

From: "Revel, Agnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:38:23 -0000

Hello

I am very new to this list and I was wondering if someone can give me an information concerning QoS on Diameter.
The document I have find for the moment is out of date:
http://www.globecom.net/ietf/draft/draft-calhoun-diameter-qos-00.html

Is there any other new document ?

Regards

Agnes Revel

 Internet Technology & Networks
    Roke Manor Research Limited 
    (A SIEMENS Company)	                                  Tel          :- + 44 1794 833748
    Old Salisbury Lane                                                Fax        :- + 44 1794 833434
    Romsey,  Hampshire                                             e-mail     :- [email-masked]
    United Kingdom SO51 0ZN                                    Web       :- http://www.roke.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential to Roke Manor and must not be passed 
to any third party without permission. This communication is for information only and shall not 
create or change any contractual relationship.

---

From: Patrice Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:59:15 -0800 (PST)

> I am very new to this list and I was wondering if someone can give me an
> information concerning QoS on Diameter. The document I have find for the
> moment is out of date:

...and should have expired a LONG time ago.

> Is there any other new document ?

No, the AAA WG is currently focusing on network access. There is no new
QoS/AAA work that I am aware of.

PatC