Subject: [AAA-WG]: Draft Agenda for IETF 50

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:15:21 -0800

Here is a preliminary agenda for IETF 50. If
you have any items you'd like to get on the
agenda, please send them to me or Dave.

Authentication, Authorization and Accounting WG (AAA)

======================================================

CHAIRS: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
        Dave Mitton <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Monday, March 19, 2001, 1930-2200

Minute Takers & Bluesheets
Agenda Bashing
Review of WG milestones (5 minutes)
Review of Document Progress (5 minutes)
Discussion of Interim Meeting decisions, Dave Mitton (10 minutes)

TRANSPORT

AAA transport profile, Bernard Aboba (20 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-transport-01.txt

SECURITY

AAA Security Overview, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
Kerberos for DIAMETER End-to-end security, Kaushik Narayan (30 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaushik-radius-sec-ext-05.txt
CMS for DIAMETER End-to-End security, Stephen Farrell (30 minutes)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-strong-crypto-06.
txt
Where do we go from here? (Chairs & ADs)

Friday, March 23, 2001, 9000 - 1130

DATA MODELLING

SMIng and DIAMETER, J. Schoenwaelder (30 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-00.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-modules-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-00.txt
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-sming-diameter-00.txt

AAA Data Modelling, David Spence (30 minutes)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaa-nas-data-model-00.txt
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt

DIAMETER Data Modelling proposal, Erik Guttman (30 minutes)
      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-solutions-01.txt

Data Modelling Discussion and wrapup (10 minutes)

RESEARCH UPDATE (5 minutes)
John Vollbrecht <[email-masked]>