Subject: [abfab] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Hartman, J. Howlett
	Filename	: draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-10-13
	
This document defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to be
   employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) when using the EAP mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.