Subject: [abfab] Proposed Agenda (v 1)

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:20:05 +0200

Folks,

Here is the first version of the charter. We've allocated lots of time
for discussion of our core documents and we've also decided to add a
short intro to the subject matter since we're probably going to see
some new participants in the room (but also because it is our first WG
meeting).

Comments?

- ------------

1. Agenda bashing and Note Well (5 min)

2. abfab overview and introduction for newbees (15min)

3. Document status and discussions (45min)

3.1 architecture document (TBD)
3.2 draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-0
3.3 draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-00
3.4 draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-00

4. Technical discussion (25min)

	Leif and Klaas

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:25:05 +0200

On 10/19/2010 12:20 AM, Leif Johansson wrote:
> ------------

I think we'll post this unless there are any comments...

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:04:10 +0200

Just FYI I do not plan to be at Beijing, and so presentation of the
architecture draft would have to be from someone else.  Also, I'm not
sure it's quite ripe enough for presentation.  It's there.  We need to
do more work, though.

> I think we'll post this unless there are any comments...
_______________________________________________
abfab mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/abfab

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:01:35 +0200

> sure it's quite ripe enough for presentation.  It's there.  We need to

ok point taken - unless anyone else steps up maybe we'll drop the item.

---

From: Josh Howlett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:59:49 +0000

Perhaps we could combine the ABFAB Overview slot with the Architecture draft discussion slots? One of the purposes of the draft, after all, is to provide this kind of overview. It may also be useful to get opinions from newbies concerning how well the document works for them (or not) while the document is still at an early stage of development.

Josh.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
> Of Eliot Lear
> Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:04 AM
> To: Leif Johansson
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [abfab] Proposed Agenda (v 1)
> 

JANET(UK) is a trading name of The JNT Association, a company limited
by guarantee which is registered in England under No. 2881024 
and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue,
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:08:18 -0400

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Howlett <[email-masked]> writes:

    Josh> Perhaps we could combine the ABFAB Overview slot with the
    Josh> Architecture draft discussion slots? One of the purposes of
    Josh> the draft, after all, is to provide this kind of overview. It
    Josh> may also be useful to get opinions from newbies concerning how
    Josh> well the document works for them (or not) while the document
    Josh> is still at an early stage of development.  Josh.

I support this. Regardless of whether we make this specific change I'd
definitely like to see people discuss the architecture document and
would be happy to spend time necessary to make that happen.

--Sam

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:14:45 +0200

> would be happy to spend time necessary to make that happen.

OK - I'll rev the published agenda later tonight with this in mind.

	Cheers Leif