Subject: [abfab] agenda creation next

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:57:05 +0200

Klaas and me will start agenda creation in a day or two. Please start to
think about what you think should happen in Beijing.

Those who have documents proposed as starting-points for the WG should
think about revving them to make sure they are not expired so we can
bring them in as working group docs easily.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:21:35 +0200

> bring them in as working group docs easily.

I'd also like for us to make progress on the following charter items:

1. Descriptions of applicable use cases (informational).

2. An architecture that describes how the components of the solution
fit together to address the use cases and open issues that will require
future changes to the architecture (informational).

Lets get those squared away quickly!

	Cheers Leif