Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-acap-authid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:24:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application Configuration Access Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ACAP Authorization Identifier Datasets Classes
	Author(s)	: S. Hole
	Filename	: draft-ietf-acap-authid-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 12-Mar-98
	
     Most distributed (client/server) applications require an
     authentication process between the client and the server before the
     server will grant access to its managed resources.  Many
     applications provide varying levels of access to server resources
     based on a combination of authentication credentials and access
     control rules.   The collection of information used to control
     access to resources is called ''authorization information''.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-acap-authid-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-acap-authid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-acap-authid-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.