Subject: Majordomo results: Subscribe archive address

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:16:07 -0500 (EST)

--

>>>> subscribe ietf-acap    

*** This is the merged reply text ***

Your request to [email-masked]:

   subscribe ietf-acap [email-masked]

must be authenticated.  To accomplish this, another request must be
sent in with an authorization key.

If you really want to subscribe, please send the following commands
(exactly as shown) back to "[email-masked]":

auth 8f21cb25 subscribe ietf-acap [email-masked]

If your mailer will not allow you to send the entire command as a single
line, you may split it using backslashes, like so:

        auth 8f21cb25 subscribe ietf-acap \
        [email-masked]

If you do not want this action to be taken, simply ignore this message
and the request will be disregarded.

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "[email-masked]".

Thanks!

[email-masked]

*** End of the merged reply text ***